Going on a trip

eclipse13

I'm going from NC to TN (Via SC and GA) later this month and am reading up on the laws from each state. All of which honor my NC CHP. Using the resource on this site it says

for TN
Automobile carry:
Firearms must be unloaded and in plain view or secured in commercial gun cases anywhere in the vehicle.

for SC
Automobile carry:
Any person in a vehicle where the handgun is secured in a closed glove compartment, closed console or closed trunk. The handgun may be loaded.

Does this mean that even with my CHP, I have to put it in a case (TN) or the glove box (SC)? Thanks for the help guys.

Sling shot with ammo in the handle

Has anyone bought this type of sling shot before that holds the amo in the handle? Wholesale Sporting Goods Items Shipped To You Direct From China Wholesaler
this company has free shipping to anywhere in the world and they guarantee delivery to Australia. I heard that sling shots
are ok to sell in Australia as long as you say they are being used to toss bait in the water when you go fishing, any truth
to thatone?
:pleasantry:

Has anyone bought this type of sling shot before that holds the amo in the handle? Wholesale Sporting Goods Items Shipped To You Direct From China Wholesaler
this company has free shipping to anywhere in the world and they guarantee delivery to Australia. I heard that sling shots
are ok to sell in Australia as long as you say they are being used to toss bait in the water when you go fishing, any truth
to thatone?
:pleasantry:
If I wanted to know about the slingshot laws in Austrailia, I would probably find an Austrailian forum. Likewise, if I was trying to sell slingshots to Austrailians, I would probably go to an "Austrailian Slingshot Carriers" forum.

Just sayin'.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back