Considering a move to Nevada

mini.ben

Out of the blue, I'm exploring a job opportunity outside of Las Vegas. I'm a Resident Permit holder in Virginia. On another website, it says Nevada honors Virginia Permits, but it doesn't on here, and I'm not really sure which one is more current. I really could use a bit of help sorting out what I need to do if I make this move as far as changing/maintaining my VA permit, as well as complying with Nevada law.

Much thanks in advance, I know this isn't the quickest thing to explain!

According to the Nevada website Link Removedthey honor West Virginia but not Virginia. Depending on if you are changing your state of residence will change what you do. I remember reading that you had to reside in the state for 6 months but can't find where.

Out of the blue, I'm exploring a job opportunity outside of Las Vegas. I'm a Resident Permit holder in Virginia. On another website, it says Nevada honors Virginia Permits, but it doesn't on here, and I'm not really sure which one is more current. I really could use a bit of help sorting out what I need to do if I make this move as far as changing/maintaining my VA permit, as well as complying with Nevada law.

Nevada is an open carry state.

Where outside of Las Vegas will you be?

Nevada does not recognize Virginia permits. Even if they did, you would still have to get a Nevada permit if you are going to live there. I think you have 60 days.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back