Edd McMahan, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson

gdcleanfun

Banned
No matter how you feel about these 3, they have passed, and my hope is that they all rest in peace.

Actually it's a possible drug overdose of Link Removed, but we shall see.

Let's not forget David Carradine, which makes 4.

because michael jackson is 99% plastic instead of being cremated he is being melted down and made into toys so little boys can now play with HIM

Darrell “Shifty” Powers passed this week at age 86. That is truly a great loss. Link Removed

It always amazes me that those who die for their country, or in the line of duty, are simply clumped together in statistics and those who made a living entertaining and die you will hear about for days and days. Don't get me wrong I wish no ill will on any of them, let them be judged by the Almighty.

It always amazes me that those who die for their country, or in the line of duty, are simply clumped together in statistics and those who made a living entertaining and die you will hear about for days and days. Don't get me wrong I wish no ill will on any of them, let them be judged by the Almighty.

For so many the entertainers are their gods. You need only to turn on the t.v. today and yesterday to see that.

+1 to Ronwill and HK4U

We invest too much of our attention on celebrities. Hollywood is just a distraction from things that really matter in this world.

+1. no disrespect to them.. but where are the real heros anymore?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back