More proof it can happen at anytime!

KimberPB

Yep it can happen anywere any time! Mugged at 2:30pm in the Checkers order window! Props to the Checkers workers that step in to help! Stay safe out there guys!

Link Removed

TAMPA – Police hope somebody will recognize the three men who beat and robbed a customer standing at a window of a Checkers restaurant at 1509 E. Fowler Ave. at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 15.

Investigators released surveillance photographs of the men today.

Several employees jumped through the window to help the man, police said. The attackers fled with his cell phone, a T-Mobile Blackberry 8700G.

Anyone with information should call Tampa police at (813) 273-6130.

As much as I hate drive through windows, I believe at 2:30 AM I would have chosen to us one. I am somewhat surprised the employees jump through the window to help him. It's nice to hear some people still care about others.

It is truely amazing what these animals will try.That nieghbor hood is going down hill fast.

We have had a lot of robberies, shootings, attacks, etc. in the Fort Worth, Dallas area lately. Dallas is always like that. It is not out of the norm to have 2,3 or more a day in Dallas. Fort Worth is not quite as bad but seems it is increasing here also. I would not leave the house without at least one usually two guns.

As much as I hate drive through windows, I believe at 2:30 AM I would have chosen to us one. I am somewhat surprised the employees jump through the window to help him. It's nice to hear some people still care about others.

Hey DrDavidM that happened at 2:30 in the afternoon. Not in the A.M. Kinda scary they would do that in the middle of the day at a burger place!

Hey DrDavidM that happened at 2:30 in the afternoon. Not in the A.M. Kinda scary they would do that in the middle of the day at a burger place!

I guess at 7AM I assume it's morning everywhere. :D . That's really unbelievable that something like that happened in broad daylight. Pretty scarry.

I would have to agree with carrying 24/7.It is also close to the holidays and the nut cases seem to come out of the woodwork this time of the year.Always seemed to ring true when i worked with the severe and violent behaviors on the locked units.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back