Best holsters/carry systems for females

Comp_sH00tEr24

My fiance is starting to carry and I am wondering how does everyone's wives/gf...carry. And how do any of you women here carry. Right now she has a CC messenger bag that works like a cross draw holster, and she just got a belly band that I recommended for her so she can carry without the large bag.
She is pretty slender (110lbs) and 5'2", With most of her shirts the gun still prints with the belly-band even at the appendix position, it doesnt print with looser t-shirts however. Can you guys let me know what works for you and the ladies in your lives?

Yyour wife should check out this woman's website. I showed my wife this site, without any interjection of my own so that she could hear from another female in her words. This gal really knows her stuff when it comes to firearms. She talks about holster selection, handgun selection, how to take down a 1911, field strip an AR....etc, etc! Enjoy.

YouTube - limalife's Channel

My fiance is starting to carry and I am wondering how does everyone's wives/gf...carry. And how do any of you women here carry. Right now she has a CC messenger bag that works like a cross draw holster, and she just got a belly band that I recommended for her so she can carry without the large bag.
She is pretty slender (110lbs) and 5'2", With most of her shirts the gun still prints with the belly-band even at the appendix position, it doesnt print with looser t-shirts however. Can you guys let me know what works for you and the ladies in your lives?

This lady uses a belly bag. I know that some of the fellows on here don't like it, or don't think it's a good idea for one reason or another, but it's about the only option that works for me. My pistol goes with me EVERYWHERE and no one has ever even looked at me twice let alone asked me anything, and I know it does not print because it's at the back of the bag. It's very easily and quickly accessible to me. Hubby also prefers his belly bag to his other holsters.

Many times I have carried open on my hip when shopping in town and only one comment ever came my way -- a cashier in Wal Mart told me that she hoped I was around if ever the shtf. I told her I never wanted that to happen, there, or anywhere, so I wouldn't have the need to use it. She agreed, as did the people behind me in line. My town has few people who would call the LEOs and scream, "Man/woman with a gun!" I like living here! Ironic, and maddening, and sad, the last murder we had in my town was supposedly committed by a fellow with a hand gun who used to work at that Wal Mart. It is said that he shot a convenience store clerk. He's still wanted.
Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back