Denver Police Must Have Had A Real Big Mac Attack!

Scarecrow

will be interesting to see how this turns out.

Link Removed
Denver police officer accused of pulling gun at McDonald's window
Posted: June 19, 2009, 2:11 PM by Karen Hawthorne
World, Crime

Fast food should be served up fast with almost no waiting, right? Well two off-duty police officers in Denver apparently think so.

The alleged account — that has one officer suspended — has the two officers pulling up to the drive-through window at a McDonald's location May 21 in Aurora in the early hours of the morning. The men were agitated by how long their food was taking, feeling as though they were being ignored. One flashed his police badge and pointed a pistol through the drive-through window "in a threatening manner, before driving off without paying," a local news agency reported.

"Both officers are assigned to Denver International Airport although only one has been placed on administrative leave with pay, pending the outcome of the case."

Maybe a case of lack of sleep and poor judgment — or a "Big Mac Attack", but it certainly makes you wonder about what the clerks at the drive-through windows have to put up with trying to keep customers served and happy when they're just cranky commuters.

Some cops think they can get away with anything. I am so tired of seeing this kind of behavior from cops in news stories all the time now. I know many of them are good, honest people; but it seems like most of them nowadays are just scumbags. Any "civilian" would be thrown in jail for a stunt like that, but some jack-boot thug with a badge gets two weeks paid vacation, and desk duty for a month. The system is broken, we the people need to stand up and fix our country.

I have been upset with the service or lack thereof in drive through lines but never considered pointing my gun at the window. I guess the officers slept through the training part where they were taught conflict resolution.

IF this is what they do when they have to wait for food at McDonald's what happens when they have to wait at a dunk& donuts? :biggrin::biggrin:

then people probably die:)

I know right. I don't want to see people die. But i would like to see what the Anti gun grabbers say after that did happen. Remember 80% of what they go by is police officers are to a higher level then CCP holders. Would they call for more gun laws and bans or stay hush hush and let it die down. Or would they use to as a case to try and disarm the police as well. So we end up like Japan and England and others.

I know right. I don't want to see people die. But i would like to see what the Anti gun grabbers say after that did happen. Remember 80% of what they go by is police officers are to a higher level then CCP holders. Would they call for more gun laws and bans or stay hush hush and let it die down. Or would they use to as a case to try and disarm the police as well. So we end up like Japan and England and others.

exactly.. I don't want to see people die either. but this kind of behavior from those who are supposed to protect and serve? they should lose their job for doing something so stupid.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back