Ladies Belt

army/policewife

Hello all, I need some help finding a good belt, I have got a crossbreed super tuck. I have looked and can not find a belt made for ladies. Any help is appreciated.

Hello all, I need some help finding a good belt, I have got a crossbreed super tuck. I have looked and can not find a belt made for ladies. Any help is appreciated.

Bianchi makes some good equipment. Only catch is that the buckles aren't removeable, so you'll have to pick from the styles they have.

Otherwise, I'd recommend checking out a custom leather guy. Let me know if you need a referral. I have two guys I work with. My last belt cost me just under $50, which is around what I pay for a factory Bianchi belt.

gf

I would love a referral, there is not any around where I live and maybe custom is what I need as I would like maybe something with some character not just plain. Thank you for you help.

I would love a referral, there is not any around where I live and maybe custom is what I need as I would like maybe something with some character not just plain. Thank you for you help.

I've gotten both holsers and belts from Andrews Custom Leather. Looks like his prices have gone up slightly, but he does good work. If you know any Boy Scouts, they do have a belt kit that they make for leather craft projects. I do a lot of firearms training with the Boy Scouts, and noticed the beautiful work that they do. One of the youth leaders offered to make me a belt, which came out great. I don't have it with me right now otherwise I'd post photos.

If you don't mind carbon fiber material, check out: Home BLACKHAWK!. If I'm not mistake, they now have leather belts as well. Being that you're a military spouse, you are eligible for their generous military discount. I use a Blackhawk belt when I'm wearing Dockers, Slacks or a "coat and tie".

gf

+1 on Andrews custom Leather. I had a DBL shoulder rig and a reverse twist behind the back holster made by him way back in the early 90's. Very good stuff. I have also heard some good things about the Beltman Gun Belts by The Belt Man who makes only belts for holsters though I have never tried one yet.

+1 on Andrews custom Leather. I had a DBL shoulder rig and a reverse twist behind the back holster made by him way back in the early 90's. Very good stuff. I have also heard some good things about the Beltman Gun Belts by The Belt Man who makes only belts for holsters though I have never tried one yet.

The only belt I wear is from the Beltman. I haven't used anything else since i got it. I think he makes smaller belts but I can't remember. Their buckles are interchangeable too.

I think the smallest he makes is inch and 1/4.

What are you looking for?

IOW, what specific characteristics would you regard as desirable in a lady's gunbelt (aside from, obviously, a belt sturdy enough to actually support a gun)? What features distinguish "ladies belt" from "guy's belt" for you?

What are you looking for?

IOW, what specific characteristics would you regard as desirable in a lady's gunbelt (aside from, obviously, a belt sturdy enough to actually support a gun)? What features distinguish "ladies belt" from "guy's belt" for you?

Good question, thx for asking. I, too, would like to hear the differences. I'd always thought to get some kink of "body holster" for lack of a better term. Something that goes around my shoulders and isn't blocked by obvious body parts. I await the answers for your question, too.

I guess what would consider a ladies belt is one with a little more design than one for a man, maybe some stitching or embossing. Maybe a nice buckle. All the ones that I have found especially by the belt man, are beautiful but I would just like to have one with some embellishments. Hope that makes since, Thank you all for your input.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back