Best self defense load for my Kel-Tec P32?

mjroho

What would be the best self defense load for my Kel-Tec P32?

Thanks Headbanger. I realize the .32 cal is less than adequate for 'Real' stopping power so I wanted to find the best lethal ammo available. My P32 is new and I'm shooting Federal FMJ at the range to break it in. Thanks again for the info.

I realize the .32 cal is less than adequate for 'Real' stopping power ...

Now son, I can't believe you'd leave home with anything less than a Smith & Wesson Model 500 .50 caliber Magnum in your pants ... what kind of man are you ???

Just as in other things its not the size the counts its the confidence in being able to use it effectively.

Many a tombstone was placed because of the .32 which was a very popular round with the military "concealable" guns of past.

Now son, I can't believe you'd leave home with anything less than a Smith & Wesson Model 500 .50 caliber Magnum in your pants ... what kind of man are you ???

Just as in other things its not the size the counts its the confidence in being able to use it effectively.

Many a tombstone was placed because of the .32 which was a very popular round with the military "concealable" guns of past.

I really like my .32, It's easy to carry and shoots well. And I'm confident that loaded with the right ammo and good shot placements it will probably do the job. But I do have my eyes on a new Glock 26.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back