Another Day of Therapy

Ozark_II

I went to my local therapy session today. The sessions are held at my local indoor range. I had a couple of firearms that had been feeling a bit neglected and depressed:cray: so I took them on a special trip to the range. After they had been allowed to thoroughly exercise themselves they felt much better.

The High-Point 995 9mm carbine sported a new (kind of a hand me down) 3-9 x 32 scope and was quick to show off its accuracy and reliability:pleasantry:. It has never had a failure of any kind in the years I have owned it.

My Taurus PT-145 was feeling a bit puny because it felt it had not lived up to the expectations of its owner (me) during its first few therapy sessions. After a few adjustments and 50 rounds my Taurus realized it was a valuable member of my firearms family. It had overcome its low shooting and large groups with no failures.

All the while I was engaged in therapy with the Taurus and High-Point my Springfield 1911-A1 was watching and waiting. The 1911 was feeling particularly neglected because it had been elevated to "King of 45's" and therefore had been "over-protected" by me. So, I began a 1 on 1 session with the 1911. It stretched its legs and performed like a thoroughbred. And like thoroughbreds it did not take kindly to lower quality ammo (Wolf 230 gr FMJ). It digested everything else quickly and accurately. The 1911 will need a little more therapy. Perhaps just a "1911 and me day".

It does my soul good knowing that I have helped these fine firearms release some of their pent up frustrations and have renewed their self-confidence. Since the results of the therapy session were so positive I am thinking of conducting another session for my Ruger SP-101 and Blackhawk revolvers next week.
:yes4::yes4::yes4::yes4:

Wow I hate to tell you this but I think they are more depressed then you are aware of, the 1911 more so then the rest. If they don't get some professional help and soon it may be to late for them. Now this is also your lucky day for I'm an expert at rehading severely depressed firearms. Since you are a fellow USACarry forum member I'll cut you a deal. Send them all to me with at least 500 rounds of ammo each and I'll have them back to there normal selves in no time. With no charge for my service! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wow I hate to tell you this but I think they are more depressed then you are aware of, the 1911 more so then the rest. If they don't get some professional help and soon it may be to late for them. Now this is also your lucky day for I'm an expert at rehading severely depressed firearms. Since you are a fellow USACarry forum member I'll cut you a deal. Send them all to me with at least 500 rounds of ammo each and I'll have them back to there normal selves in no time. With no charge for my service! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

You are too kind, sir. I could never ask any of my 2nd amendment brothers or sisters to undertake such a task as rehabbing my firearms. I appreciate the offer:biggrin:. However, being the benevolent soul that I am, I am willing to take any well behaved person's firearms out for a "walk". Just to help out, of course.

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back