Bought a P32

Unearthed

On Saturday I went out and bought a Kel Tec P32 and a DeSantis Super Fly pocket holster. A quick review of both:

I must say that I absolutely love the holster, it really couldn't be any better to carry the P32 in your pocket. It's nice and sticky and fits really nice in my front pocket. Drawing is very easy as it has a "flap" that catches on my pocket and keeps the holster in my pocket. If you want to check one out here is a link Link Removed

I shot 50+ rounds out of the P32 tonight and I am really amazed at the little pistol. At 25 feet I can easily hit center mass with no problem. I shot both Winchester White Box and Corbon JHP and both fired without a hitch. I hadn't cleaned the gun before I shot it so I called it a night and went home and stripped and cleaned it. I'm really happy with my purchase and have confidence that my little pocket gun will go bang when I need it.

Congratulations on your purchase

I've got a P3AT and it's been great with about 400 rounds through it. I trust it and am comfortable carrying it. From what I've heard, the P32 is even more dependable and you've got a slide that locks open after the last shot. I think you'll be pleased with it.

-Dean

I have a P3at. I did have a couple of ftf initially. I took it apart and buffed the feed ramp. I don't know if this helped or if I was limp wristing. Anyway, no more ftf's. I certainly don't think I can shoot mine as well as you. I prefer a handgun that fills my hand more, but for a pocket pistol it's great. Congrats.

I have carried one of the P32s daily for the last few years and and very happy with the little gun as it dissapears in the hip pocket and you really forget that you have it. After years of carriyng bigger guns, and struggling to keep them concealed, I do love the little Kel Tek. Yes, in a gunfight I would like a bigger gun, but concealed carry is working out a comprimise that works for you between firepower and confort. Having a gun with you when needed is going to be more important than what guns you own.:rolleyes:

I have a P3at. I did have a couple of ftf initially. I took it apart and buffed the feed ramp. I don't know if this helped or if I was limp wristing. Anyway, no more ftf's. I certainly don't think I can shoot mine as well as you. I prefer a handgun that fills my hand more, but for a pocket pistol it's great. Congrats.

I have small hands and can actually get two full fingers on the grip. I think this helps immensely when firing a small handgun. I was a little worried about FTF or FTE but everything functioned fine.

P32's are great little pocket guns! I have both a P32 and a P3AT. I usually carry my P3AT with an ArmaLaser as a Pocket BUG. Watch out Kel-Tec's can be addictive!

I purchased my P32 several summers ago when I needed a gun small enough to fit in my front pocket. I shoot it rather well and it is enough gun when a larger gun won't fit the clothing. There are time when a larger gun will not be acceptable if spotted. One might get into BIG trouble. :p

Kel-Tec fan here too. P-3AT. Never leave home without it. Heard someone call it a Doctors Gun. --- Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat.--- Git it? I love mine.:)

Kel-Tec fan here too. P-3AT. Never leave home without it. Heard someone call it a Doctors Gun. --- Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat.--- Git it? I love mine.:)

I want to buy a P3AT just to see how it differs from the P32. I think it would be kinda neat to have one of each.

My P32 is my work gun. With a good pocket holster it disappears.
Sig on my hip the rest of the time
James

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back