IWB Holster Comparison Question

Shooter Mike

So I've read a lot of good stuff about the Crossbread SuperTuck holsters, and I'm leaning heavily towards that holster. I'm also interested in the Comp-Tac Kydex C-T.A.C. IWB Holster ( Comp-Tac CTAC Adjustable Kydex IWB Holster )

Does anyone have any experience or information regarding both holsters, which might better help me decide which holster to go with?
Link Removed
yhst-78414283005952_2047_1574607

much thanks,
mike

The super tuck is more comfortable, its large soft back covers the grip and gun so it eliminates pressure points

I have both and think the supertuck is more comfortable with the leather back.

I have a embarrassing qustion ..... But what sidearm is in the CB Holster?

Don't be embarrassed -- i don't know either:biggrin:

Thanks all for your input. I just placed an order for the CrossBreed. I didn't want to mention it in my initial post, but my concern with the Comp-Tac was that it seemed bulky for concealment. I guess it's a moot point now, with the CB on order.

Looks like a Sig to me, but I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Put me in with those who say it's a Sig in the Crossbreed.

I've ordered my Supertuck, and am waiting on it to arrive (Impatiently, I might add!) So, untested, I cast my vote for the supertuck ... It does get glowing recommendations from a lot of people, and not just on this board, either.

Supertuck is what I use - I cannot say enough good things about it. GREAT holster - conceals VERY well, EXTREMELY comfortable, and customer service is OUTSTANDING.

I have a Kholster and like it better than either of them for comfort. and they are half the price or less. give them a check out much more adjustable and full upper protection for rubbing

+1 on Sig Sauer in the CB holster with .357 SIG ammo... Sig has their ammo and now Glock has their's with .45 GAP. Any guesses as to which firearms manufacturer will endorse the next "new" cartridge??

I carry a 1911 Government in a Nano Bobby Mcgee Pro Series NANO IWB made by Blade-Tech. It is the most comfortable holster i have ever carried. It is made of super thin Kydex so it takes up as little space as possible. I have never tried the Crossbreeds but they look a little bulky to me.

if votes are still being counted, go Crossbreed.
I'm a big man, and the crossbreed is very comfortable! (now if only my M&P40 wouldn't drag my pants down...)

Beg to differ sports fans, that is a Sig P229 in .357 Sig. The P239 is a single stack mag and is narrower.
:pleasantry:

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back