Upside to the Horrible Economy

Jamez

I overhead a Mexican worker here today saying he can't find work so he and his crew are heading back to Mehico.. You know its getting bad when..........

:hang3:

Obama should do something about this! How unfair!

:to_pick_ones_nose:

0bama is busy bowling (poorly) and jetting across the country to crack jokes on late night TV. (How much did that single episode cost us?)

0bama is busy bowling (poorly) and jetting across the country to crack jokes on late night TV. (How much did that single episode cost us?)

Not to mention making nasty remarks about folks in the Special Olympics. :nono: One would think that a U.S. President would have more class than that.

gf

Not to mention making nasty remarks about folks in the Special Olympics. :nono: One would think that a U.S. President would have more class than that.

gf

But a Kennedy-clan member (Tim Shriver) forgave him for the Special Olympics comment.

with obama.. I guess that's what you get without a teleprompter in front of his antiamerican face.

Then again he did spend his adolecent and teens here in PRHI. Contrary to what the State Tourism wants you to believe (Hawaii residents are so friendly and full of the "Aloha Spirit"), Hawaii has the most racist people I've ever seen. Per capita I wouldn't be surprised if we had a higher concentration. The folks here make fun of people for all kinds of things. When I was growing up, there were a bunch of commercials for the "Jerry Lewis Telethon", which featured several of "Jerry's Kids". The term was used to describe folks who were ugly, unpopular or just plain stupid. There were times when I rode the city bus and saw every single "March of Dimes" poster defaced.

Lots of sick people here in PRHI :nono: Before anyone starts making any comments I'd like to say that I'm not one of 'um.

gf

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back