This weekends class.....

KimberPB

This weekend one of my best friends came up for the weekend to take his CWP and a 200 round defensive shooting class. Well, you don't have to twist my arm to hard to get me to do some training so I took the class with him. He came up Friday and we hit the range as soon as he got here. I went over some of the drill he was going to do the following day ( I think he thought I was joking about shooting lefty! lol) and we both put about 100 - 150 round down range. Saturday morning we were up and at the range at 7am for the defensive shoot class. He's a fairly new shooter but I thought he did really well. I think he may have missed two or three time all class. I was happy with my shooting and we both had a lot of fun. Then I sat in with him on the CWP class. He'll be sending his application in as soon as he gets his passport photos. What a great weekend! Got to hang out with a good friend, shoot, and, train.

This weekend one of my best friends came up for the weekend to take his CWP and a 200 round defensive shooting class. Well, you don't have to twist my arm to hard to get me to do some training so I took the class with him. He came up Friday and we hit the range as soon as he got here. I went over some of the drill he was going to do the following day ( I think he thought I was joking about shooting lefty! lol) and we both put about 100 - 150 round down range. Saturday morning we were up and at the range at 7am for the defensive shoot class. He's a fairly new shooter but I thought he did really well. I think he may have missed two or three time all class. I was happy with my shooting and we both had a lot of fun. Then I sat in with him on the CWP class. He'll be sending his application in as soon as he gets his passport photos. What a great weekend! Got to hang out with a good friend, shoot, and, train.

Thats awesome man! Nothing wrong with a weekend like that! I am going to be taking another class soon, I love taking them.

It is always good to be able to spend time with a friend and when you do it shooting it is even better. Glad to here you had a good time.

sounds like a good weekend.. did a lot of shooting myself on saturday. there were 5 of us total and we went to a mini game area and must have brought about 15 guns or so. we were all so tired after a day like that.. man what a blast...

And what is wrong with shooting with your left hand I do it all the time. :sarcastic:
Glad you all had a good time.

And what is wrong with shooting with your left hand I do it all the time. :sarcastic:
Glad you all had a good time.

There were some funny looks when he said we were going to do left handed 2 handed and left one handed. Ofcourse I got the honor of going first. I actually shot a tighter group lefty then I did righty. Go figure.....

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back