Holster question

BigD63

Per suggestions I grabbed a desantis kydex holster, it fits my xd well.
However it is a bit snug, like when i draw it pulls the holster off of my belt. So is his normal and part of the breakin process, i just need to do this a few dozen times, ordo i need to sand\file some parts internally on the holster to make it a bit less snug?

I've not owned a Desantis but it should have tension adjustment screws along the side.

I bet, however, you need a decent gun belt. Dress belts, Walmart belts, etc. won't cut it. Google gun belt.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I just received my second Orpaz holster. VERY impressed! Quality is as good as Safariland's duty holsters if not better, half the price, and not Kydex...something better/more durable. And like the guy with the five willies' pants, they fit like a glove! Just my 2¢.

I just received my second Orpaz holster. VERY impressed! Quality is as good as Safariland's duty holsters if not better, half the price, and not Kydex...something better/more durable. And like the guy with the five willies' pants, they fit like a glove! Just my 2¢.
I’ll check them out thanks for the recc

I think I am liking my tier1 holster to be honest. Looked around and it seems it works for my setup and kore belt. So I’ll prolly save the money

I had to use a little bit of heat (a heat gun borrowed from work) to tighten up my Crossbreed for my Shield...a little heat, a little applied pressure to the inside of the trigger guard area and bingo...a tighter fit.
Could use to loosen up if necessary too.

That process didn’t impact the holster strength ?
Oh no...Kydex seems to be very resilient..heat is used to shape and reshape it while the holsters are being made so if it needs a little tweaking for the right amount of retention its nit an issue.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back