Glock 36 concealed Carry discussion

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
  • www.civiliantacticalweapons.com discussion of concealed carry option with the Glock 36
  • ---
  • Link Removed

It would be very difficult to raise your pants leg. I strongly suggest the deep concealment holster "Smart Carry" over an ankle holster

Not everyone agrees...

Nothing wrong with an ankle holster.... I use one. I think the situation or an environment can dictate the best type of CC holster to use. I think it is important with the type of pants you are going to wear over an ankle holster. For instance, I would never wear this type of rig under jeans or sweat pants. However, under a pair of casual slacks such as "Dockers" they work very well. I use this rig daily for work and have practiced pulling up the pant leg and drawing... I can draw as quickly if not quicker than some can from a concealed IWB holster. The pant leg pulls up very easily with the business casual slacks. I like my rig better than I do his as all I have to do is unsnap with the thumb break to draw mine. My G27 carries nicely in this rig and hides very well.

It would be very difficult to raise your pants leg. I strongly suggest the deep concealment holster "Smart Carry" over an ankle holster

+1. I carry Glock 27 with extra 15 round mag with no printing. I've even carried my 4" xd 45 in a larger model, but it's alittle binding down there so I only use it once in a while.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back