Is there a limit to guns in florida with CCW?

Florida

Is there a limit of how many guns I can have strapped on? I would like to carry two, I don't know if you can only carry one. By the way love the site, plenty of info for newbies like me.

You can carry as many as you can walk around with. Just remember "concealed means concealed". Florida says no open carry, so printing or accidental revealing could cause you grief.

I used to carry IWB and left front pocket, plus several knives, then I traded my P3AT for a .410/.45LC Thompson Contender. I can't quite conceal a 14" barrel in my front pocket, in Florida casual attire.

I used to carry IWB and left front pocket, plus several knives, then I traded my P3AT for a .410/.45LC Thompson Contender. I can't quite conceal a 14" barrel in my front pocket, in Florida casual attire.

Cut the inside of the pocket out and use a thigh platform for that T/C... I think a 7mmTCU would be good for that Contender....... :biggrin:

When I went for my CCW training my instructor walked into the room and began to "unload" from total concealment 9 firearms, 16 knives, 1 sword, 1 machete, a few stun guns and some assorted other items and then noted: THERE IS NO GUN PERMIT IN FLORIDA! It is a Concealed WEAPONS License, and with it you may carry any weapon concealed that you may legally own with the exception of Automatic Weapons and some explosive devices.

Carry all the guns you want if you can still walk.

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back