What is your everyday carry gun?

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
What is everyone carrying right now? I'll go first. My current EDC is a Glock 48 MOS with a Shield Sights RMSc. I'm having a regular Glock 48 cut for a Holosun 507k which will then be my main EDC and the Glock 48 MOS will be a backup. I'm carrying that in a Phlster Pro Holster with DCC clips or mounted to a Phlster Enigma.

Depending on the time and place, mostly kimber ultra carry but Glock 22 gen 4 with all wolf add ons.

Same one I've carried for the past 18 years: A custom-built Glock Model 21. It's got an excellent 4.9 to 5.2 lb stopped 'combat trigger' on it, along with an extended and ported Bar-Sto Precision barrel that cost almost as much as the gun itself!

(It's a shooter too!) 🙂

I havent any word to appreciate this post.Really i am impressed from this post the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. ufabet

What is everyone carrying right now? I'll go first. My current EDC is a Glock 48 MOS with a Shield Sights RMSc. I'm having a regular Glock 48 cut for a Holosun 507k which will then be my main EDC and the Glock 48 MOS will be a backup. I'm carrying that in a Phlster Pro Holster with DCC clips or mounted to a Phlster Enigma.
Glock 43. I would like to get a G43 XL though. I have made a ton of holsters for it and I really like the full grip.

Smith & Wesson M&P shield .40 cal. Really thinking about buying a Glock 26. Just have to find a holster I am comfortable with.

Personally i dont trust glocks because they have no external safety. Theres been too many ad's with them. And spare me the worn out, "if you keep your finger off the trigger it wont fire" blurb. While that is mostly true, the gun can be fired by other means that you may not think about like getting your shirt tail inside the trigger guard.

You do you Boo
Which is why i dont recommend them. Even cops ad them. However you can buy an after market device to add safety to the trigger and its real simple.

Now for a while i carried a Springfield XDS 45 which has a trigger just like a glock but also has a grip safety like a 1911. Worked well.

I have had three glocks and i just never felt comfortable carrying one because shit happens. I carry a 1911 or a revolver.

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back