Check This Out

the patriot involved did the right thing in my opinion. Good on him. The restaraunt should be boycotted into bankruptcy.

Does anyone remember when immigrants used to come here, knew they HAD to learn English to function, immediately knew that they wanted to be part of our country because they were getting away from whatever it was they were leaving in their home country? And they were proud to be americans as soon as they had their citizenship? What ever happened to that?

Did anyone ask the restaurant owner to adjust his flags? That didn't seem to be in the news report. Maybe he didn't realize that it would be offensive.

There seems to be a strong emotional reaction where immigrants from Spanish-speaking countries are concerned. Although not that great at gauging human emotion, I don't believe that I've witnessed the same type of feelings concerning people from Europe, Africa or Asia.

I've never heard of any impassioned episodes in Viet nail salons, Chinese restaurants or with Eastern Europeans, even though there's a lot of very poor ones who have terrible or nonexistent English. Not to jump to any conclusions here, but it seems an awful lot like individuals from Mexico and South/Central America are commonly considered the "bad immigrants".

Obviously some areas of the country do have problems with illegal immigrants. However, it's illogical to assume that each immigrant bears the full weight of the transgressions of all others who have come before them. That would be like saying that a random citizen from Kansas is tainted by every bad thing that a US citizen has ever done to a particular nation.

Did anyone ask the restaurant owner to adjust his flags? That didn't seem to be in the news report. Maybe he didn't realize that it would be offensive.

There seems to be a strong emotional reaction where immigrants from Spanish-speaking countries are concerned. Although not that great at gauging human emotion, I don't believe that I've witnessed the same type of feelings concerning people from Europe, Africa or Asia.

I've never heard of any impassioned episodes in Viet nail salons, Chinese restaurants or with Eastern Europeans, even though there's a lot of very poor ones who have terrible or nonexistent English. Not to jump to any conclusions here, but it seems an awful lot like individuals from Mexico and South/Central America are commonly considered the "bad immigrants".

Obviously some areas of the country do have problems with illegal immigrants. However, it's illogical to assume that each immigrant bears the full weight of the transgressions of all others who have come before them. That would be like saying that a random citizen from Kansas is tainted by every bad thing that a US citizen has ever done to a particular nation.

I have not seen anyone from Europe that I know of hoist their countries flag above the American flag. If their country is that great they are free to leave.

I have not seen anyone from Europe that I know of hoist their countries flag above the American flag. If their country is that great they are free to leave.
Would it be too much trouble to have someone go and explain to the guy how and why that particular display of the flag is offensive? The concept may not be something they're familiar with.

Would it be too much trouble to have someone go and explain to the guy how and why that particular display of the flag is offensive? The concept may not be something they're familiar with.

WELCOME TO MY COUNTRY...

DO You think he has learned a VALUABLE lesson ??

if you live on the LEFT coast or Southwest(or MIAMI)...you would (or should) Know where this Veteran /AMERICAN is coming from ...I DO !

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back