Crimson Trace LG-626 G-Series - Lasergrips For Glock

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
As you know Crimson Trace is a sponsor of USA Carry. They were nice enough to send me lasergrips for a few of my handguns. The LG-626 G-Series fits on models Glock 26, 27, 28, 33, 39.

I installed it on my Glock 26 which I carry everyday. It does not alter my grip really at all. I'm not saying I don't notice it is there but it is just as comfortable shooting with it as it is without it.

Installation was pretty straightforward and easy. You just take out the rod that is in the grip of the Glock. After putting the batteries in the grips you slid them into place over the grip. Then just install the new rod that comes with the grips and you are done.

I didn't have to adjust the laser that much when I went to the range with it the first time. It comes with a small key that allows you to adjust the laser up/down and left/right. After sighting it in you are good to go. It is definitely nice having a laser on my primary carry weapon. I don't rely on using the laser. I dry fire and practice using irons sights as well. But it is good knowing I have it there if I need it.

Visit Crimson Trace to check out their entire line of lasergrips.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

I have one on my G26 (which will also fit my G27), one on my LCP, and one on my G30. So far I love them.

luke you heard any news on a grip for the glock 30SF? i would really like one for mine but they don't make one yet :cray:, push the word to them sponsors :biggrin:

luke you heard any news on a grip for the glock 30SF? i would really like one for mine but they don't make one yet :cray:, push the word to them sponsors :biggrin:

That's what I'm waiting for as well. That and the G21SF and Taurus PT92. The only gun we own that they actually make a grip for is the G19.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back