Thanksgiving

JC40

My favorite holiday is coming up soon.Thankgiving.All that good food to eat.I have an invitation to go turkey hunting with a friend and will more than likely take him up on the offer.I have never been before or have i had the opportunity to try wild turkey and was wondering if any members turkey hunt and have actually had the treat of bagging and eating one.

Like duck . Put on board marinate for 3 days throw bird away and eat board. Not bad really.

I shot

ours last year...

One shot..'Bang!!!!"... then yelled the customary "meat on the table!!"..( it's a southern thang)...

But for some reason it really pissed off the people in the walmart food section.....

flc

ours last year...

One shot..'Bang!!!!"... then yelled the customary "meat on the table!!"..( it's a southern thang)...

But for some reason it really pissed off the people in the walmart food section.....

flc
The people in walmart just don`t have a sense of humor like they used to.It`s like trying to load your handgun at the counter after you just bought new ammo.;)

Is there a certain type of wood you must marinate for the turkey? Do some result in more flavor than others? Good one!

Wild turkey! There's nothing quite like it.... and that's a good thing. Probably to get a rough idea of the taste you could chew on a babies dirty diaper though.

Turkey?

Wild turkey! There's nothing quite like it.... and that's a good thing. Probably to get a rough idea of the taste you could chew on a babies dirty diaper though.

Are you talking about the bourbon or the critter? And don't reply with Depends! <grin>

Best wishes

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back