Moving to CT. Can I bring my own ammo with me?

rimfire78

I'm moving to CT. In just over a month. I know that a "license" is needed to purchase ammo, but is one allowed to bring their own ammo with them when moving there?
I can bring my firearms with me so it seems like I should be able to bring my ammo, but I want to be sure.

Thanks in advance.

Rimfire, I knowest where from you come. My lovely GF has her CCW in CT (yeah, can you believe that) and to support her, I got a permit to purchase ammo and 'legal mags' there. I also always stop at one of the best gun stores in the country every time I'm down there. I then carry that out and home. I can't see any law or requirement that states I need any form of license to arrive there with ammo in my car. I would ask at the state police barracks before you do so however.

Rimfire, I knowest where from you come. My lovely GF has her CCW in CT (yeah, can you believe that) and to support her, I got a permit to purchase ammo and 'legal mags' there. I also always stop at one of the best gun stores in the country every time I'm down there. I then carry that out and home. I can't see any law or requirement that states I need any form of license to arrive there with ammo in my car. I would ask at the state police barracks before you do so however.

Which gun store is that?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back