New Sig P250

elkhuntCO

SEMPER FI
After a 3 month wait I finallly received my P250 9mm two-tone today. Hopefully mother nature will cooperate and hold off on the rain that is predicted for tomorrow, so I can take it to the range and see how it performs. I love the concept of this gun and its modularity. Hopefully it will become my everyday carry weapon and serve me well.
Chris
Semper Fi

I would love to have one. If I could fit another handgun into my budget right now that would be the one I would get. Keep us up to speed on how you like it after you get some range time in.

After a 3 month wait I finallly received my P250 9mm two-tone today. Hopefully mother nature will cooperate and hold off on the rain that is predicted for tomorrow, so I can take it to the range and see how it performs. I love the concept of this gun and its modularity. Hopefully it will become my everyday carry weapon and serve me well.
Chris
Semper Fi

Lets see some pics!!! Congrats on the new addition!! Let us know how it shoots

I'm rocking the p250 as well, love the gun! It shoots real nice and I was able to get some nice groupings at the range. I haven't been able to find any of the conversions kits anywhere, including the sig website. I've talked to some other p250 owners online and they seem to think sometime in March is when more stuff will become avaliable.

Very cool. I'm a big SIG fan, and would love to see pics of your P250's - especially that two-tone one. Sounds sexy!

I made it to the range the other day and got to put 75 rounds through the new P250. It shoot great as I knew it would, it is a Sig after all. By the end of the trip I was able to put 15 rounds into a 4x4" diamond around the bullseye. It will only get better as I get used to the gun and the excellent trigger. Here is a link to a few pics of the new toy.

Link Removed

Hope that works.

Semper Fi

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan