Pure Kustom Holsters....

Hansen

I recieved my Pure Kustom "BLACK OPS" holster. Normally I don't write up reviews on things, but this Holster deserved a review.

I can sum up what I thought of it ------ "WOW"!

I used the holster all day Sunday in my AZ CCW class. It felt as if I wasn't wearing one at all, IT WAS THAT COMFORTABLE!!!!

I have used many holsters from the cheaply made leather ones to name brand Safriland. The BLACK OPS by far is the best I have ever used. I liked the way it fit on me and the construction of it was perfect ( I wore it OWB ) . Pure Kustom Holsters (Rocky) left nothing spared when it came to design and quality!!!! The stiching on it is remarkable. The BLACK OPS is worth every dollar spent on it. The fit of the holster was at a comfort level that I have not seen in most (if not all) the holsters I have used in the past 20 years.....

In fact, I am carrying more now, since I am extremely happy with the fit. It is held right up against your body so when you CCW without a coat or other bulky clothing it as if it isn't there at all. Even while driving my truck it was as if wasn't even on me.

The gun fit in the holster perfect and there was not even a thought of how will it hold my gun while moving briskly or running. I have used other "Hand Made Holsters" and they did not have a feel like the Black Ops did.

Another thing I liked about this holster is that when I pulled the firearm out to shoot, the holster did not flatten out on me (like some others do). I see this as an important issue specially when I may have to reholster one handed. When drawing or reholstering the holster did not move around at all, the way he angles the belt loops (instead of leaving them flat as others do) the holster is tight and the up & down slop movement is gone (for me at least).....

I like the feel, looks and quality of the Black Ops holster that I am going to start using the Balck Ops as a duty holster. I would definately RECOMMEND this holster to all that are looking for a quality leather holster. Order one, You WILL NOT be dissappointed at all.

I give 5 Stars to Rocky of Pure Kustom Holsters for an extremely comfortable holster with outstanding quality!!!!!! Be sure to tell them you saw this review from Black Wolf Defense!

www.purekustomholsters.com

John Hasnen

Good lookin' rig!

I'm liking the looks and design of your new rig - thanks for sharing that.

How "stiff" is the molded design? Or perhaps more accurately, how well does the holster retain its shape to enable reholstering?

I may just have to get me one of those, as I'm more of an OWB comfort carrier too.

The holster retains it's shape excellantly. I am impressed with it, Rocky placed a lot of thought (multiple hours) and effort in the holster. He also has given it a lifetime warranty.

I tested this holster in real world ways, what I mean is I checked for reholstering in various way that one might encounter. Specially on handed, the holster preformed well with no problems at all.

If you get one you will be happy with it. "If" you have an issue Rocky will do what ever it takes to make it right.

Outstanding - and good to know.

Thanks for posting those pics and the links. I'll be doing more shopping soon - my Crossbreeds rig is in the works already... so I'm anxious to test it out as well.

Why do I need 3-5 holsters per gun? Same reason I own more than one pair of shoes I guess....

I'm liking the looks and design of your new rig - thanks for sharing that.

How "stiff" is the molded design? Or perhaps more accurately, how well does the holster retain its shape to enable reholstering?

I may just have to get me one of those, as I'm more of an OWB comfort carrier too.

Hi AZSATT, My holsters are close to horse hide as far as the rigidity. Also extremely water resistant.

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back