Las Cruces Meet 'n' Greet

NMGunIt

I think it would be great to plan a get-together some Saturday morning for breakfast at some 2A friendly establishment to get acquainted with like-minded people of the area. Any takers?

Hey John, you can count me in! Just give the time and place...

Max

I think it would be great to plan a get-together some Saturday morning for breakfast at some 2A friendly establishment to get acquainted with like-minded people of the area. Any takers?

Las Cruces Meet 'n' Greet Update

Spoke with a restaurant owner today after lunch about his feelings of having a few OCers in the place for breakfast some day. He said "I don't have a problem with it at all." So we do have at least one place that I know of that we can meet at for a get together. It's "Sarah's Place" on Solano.

Shout out the best day of the week for each and I'll see about setting something up. Let's get this puppy moving forward.:yes4:

Any day of the week is ok for me as long as I have a few days notice, but the BEST morning/day for me would be Saturday.

Max

Any day of the week is ok for me as long as I have a few days notice, but the BEST morning/day for me would be Saturday.

Max

Ok, Max. I've not heard from anyone else so I guess it'll just be you and me. You want
to try next Saturday morning (2/7/)?

john:unsure:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back