Blago's lawyer quits

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
When your attorney jumps overboard, that's usually a sign that things are not going well.

Prominent Chicago defense lawyer Ed Genson said Friday he intends to resign as attorney for embattled Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich in the criminal case against the governor.

"I never require a client to do what I say but I do require them to at least listen to what I say. ... I wish the governor good luck and godspeed," Genson said in brief remarks to reporters.
If Blago were anyone else, he probably would have hung himself by now. This guy is amazing; he's so self-assured, yet so wrong - and is just continuing to stick it out like the leader of a small fascist nation surrounded by a lynch mob. Then again, he is the Governor of Illinois.

When your attorney jumps overboard, that's usually a sign that things are not going well.

If Blago were anyone else, he probably would have hung himself by now. This guy is amazing; he's so self-assured, yet so wrong - and is just continuing to stick it out like the leader of a small fascist nation surrounded by a lynch mob. Then again, he is the Governor of Illinois.

And so corrupt. What that criminal, I mean politician, I mean... yeah CRIMINAL needs - is a nice long hunting trip with Dick Cheney!:happy:

And so corrupt. What that criminal, I mean politician, I mean... yeah CRIMINAL needs - is a nice long hunting trip with Dick Cheney!:happy:

lol I can think of many others who need to go hunting with dick... I'll start making up the invitations.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back