I will be signing off for a little while...

Wild Dog

Banned
...But don't worry, my brothers, I will return.

My partner and I were investigating a Russian mob owned Sbarro's at the mall, we suspected them of selling weaponized ebola. Unfortunately, they murdered my partner and framed me for it. But don't fear for my safety, all I need is a gun and a five minute head start. I'll handle this problem and will soon return. You all have my word on that.

Howdy Wild Dog,

In the words of the band "Steam":

".....Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye....."

Paul

Howdy Wild Dog,

In the words of the band "Steam":

".....Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye....."

Paul

You missed a "hey"

Ok, well actually there seems to be some contention among different internet sites whether it is two "hey"s, or three "hey"s.

I'm going to miss the entertainment... from Wild Dog's writings and the postings from the folks who take his stories seriously.

I'm back, my friends. I had to do things, things that were horrible, things that will stain my soul forever. I had to get really bloody on this one, the screams will haunt my dreams. But I was able to come back, and that's what truly matters.

Who cares?

Who cares? WHO CARES!!!

Son, do you have any idea the things I've done so guys like you can go about your day, taking selfies and watching reality TV? Have you the slightest clue the things I've sacrificed, the pieces of my soul that have been lost, so that the street predators that terrorize our cities could be put down like the rabid animals they are? I believe a thank you is in order.

Can you stop by the Watch Kiosk and see if they have a battery for an Invicta Automatic watch? I don't want to risk going to the mean streets of the Mall if I don't absolutely have to.

Thanks!

Maybe you need to change your handle from Wild Dog to Superman. I did my service in the military just like many others here. But we don't bloviate about it. It was just our duty to God and Country.

Maybe you need to change your handle from Wild Dog to Superman. I did my service in the military just like many others here. But we don't bloviate about it. It was just our duty to God and Country.

You don't think our mall cop has been in the military do you? I don't they would even accept him.

Well maybe you should, if you don't toot your own horn don't expect anyone else too. You think you know about me, about the Wild Dog, well let me tell you about the Wild Dog. I've dealt with mercs, tangos, and even Charlie, that's right Charlie.

When I started on the job, Vietnam had been over for a quarter century but some V.C. decided to continue the war. My mentor, Murph, had been the deadliest assassin in the war. V.C. called him Hiroshima because when he showed up everything got wiped out. Charlie descended upon the mall and came for Murph, I jumped in front of the gun and took the bullet for him. They took me hostage with a few other mall security officers and forced us to play russian roulette. I survived the game, only me. I fought my way out of there. Do you have any idea what that's like, what I have to live with? I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Can you stop by the Watch Kiosk and see if they have a battery for an Invicta Automatic watch? I don't want to risk going to the mean streets of the Mall if I don't absolutely have to.

Thanks!

Now see, there's a guy who gets it.
0cfc913111e8b54913a8edff5d183cd9.gif

Well maybe you should, if you don't toot your own horn don't expect anyone else too. You think you know about me, about the Wild Dog, well let me tell you about the Wild Dog. I've dealt with mercs, tangos, and even Charlie, that's right Charlie.

When I started on the job, Vietnam had been over for a quarter century but some V.C. decided to continue the war. My mentor, Murph, had been the deadliest assassin in the war. V.C. called him Hiroshima because when he showed up everything got wiped out. Charlie descended upon the mall and came for Murph, I jumped in front of the gun and took the bullet for him. They took me hostage with a few other mall security officers and forced us to play russian roulette. I survived the game, only me. I fought my way out of there. Do you have any idea what that's like, what I have to live with? I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Does the word "mao" mean anything to you?

Glad you made it out of there my Undomesticated Tail-wagger friend.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back