Invitation To Join

redboneshadow

Former Military Police
Today even more we need new members to add to our 2nd amendment group here in Seattle. First group to be formalized here and have 58 members currently. We have a yahoo site if you would like to see what we do and are doing. sc2a : Seattle Citizens For The 2nd Amendment It is time to grow our group and make our voices heard here in Seattle. Contact me if you have any questions.
The group is open to everyone regardless if they are from Seattle. We have members from all over from Everett to Bellevue to Renton and Burien.

Mike-President/Founder

Last edited:
Today even more we need new members to add to our 2nd amendment group here in Seattle. First group to be formalized here and hav 58 members currently. We have a yahoo site if you would like to see what we do and are doing. sc2a : Seattle Citizens For The 2nd Amendment It is time to grow our group and make our voices heard here in Seattle. Contact me if you hav any questions.

Mike-President/Founder

I would like to join a second amendment group for Washington, but frankly I am tired of the thought of there is nothing outside of Seattle. Why not expand to include the largest amount of those that Washingtonians own guns?

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back