Pahrump - Pair A Dice Gun Shop, where's Doc?

gdcleanfun

Banned
I've noticed that all the signs on the outside of his shop are gone and I've not seen any vehicles parked there for a while. Is that business closed? Do you know if Doc relocated? Retired? Anyone know what's going on there?

Speaking of Pahrump, did police ever catch that scumbag murderer? You know, the one that killed the convenience store clerk?

Doc moved his gunsmithing business to his home. I am not quite sure where the heck that is, but its close or behind the Marine Corps Memorial. He is only doing gunsmithing now, the shop was not that busy and costing him more money than it was worth.

I just saw him last night at the Nugget.. said he was doing much better just working from his home.

I miss the place as well.. I live close down by blagg and I used to stop in there a lot.. Used to even help out in the place for fun when Joe owned but (But thats a WHOLE other story.. lol) so I am sad to see it go.. but its better for him now doing gun smth stuff and not having to worry about inventory.

Doc moved his gunsmithing business to his home. I am not quite sure where the heck that is, but its close or behind the Marine Corps Memorial. He is only doing gunsmithing now, the shop was not that busy and costing him more money than it was worth.

I just saw him last night at the Nugget.. said he was doing much better just working from his home.

I miss the place as well.. I live close down by blagg and I used to stop in there a lot.. Used to even help out in the place for fun when Joe owned but (But thats a WHOLE other story.. lol) so I am sad to see it go.. but its better for him now doing gun smth stuff and not having to worry about inventory.

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me where is the Marine Corp Memorial? I know only of the Veteran's Memorial at the Chief Tacopa Cemetery, is that the one you reference?

Last edited:
I shot you a PM back.. not 100% sure where the heck that place is..I have driven by it 100 times or so.. lol but I think its on Gamebird.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back