Any Gamers Here?

Here is a old one but such a great game. Has any one here played Duke Nukem on the N64? Such a great game/games. I hear it's coming back out this year cant wait.

Here is a old one but such a great game. Has any one here played Duke Nukem on the N64? Such a great game/games. I hear it's coming back out this year cant wait.

I remember that game. Is the re-release for N64, or for something more current, like Play Station or Xbox? I have no desire to change my original Nintendo, but maybe I could convince one of my buddies with Xbox or Playstation to spring for this game; incidentally, I don't know anyone who owns an N64 anymore.

You're probably refering to Duke Nukem Forever. That game was officially announced in 1997, and was supposed to come out for many years, but kept being pushed back. They joking call it 'the longest game in production ever.' They say it's coming out this year, but we've heard that before. :lazy2:

Any gamers?

I have a Nintendo 64 and a Playstation 2. My favorite game for the Nintendo is one called Perfect Dark, whe you train for secret agent missions by fighting with simulants, or fake humans. I also have Duke Nukem, but need to find rules and such for the game. The problem with buying used games is you don't get documentation, so you must figure the game out as you play it.

I remember Perfect Dark, awesome game. Needed the N64 Expansion Pack just to play the Story Mode, though.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back