church carry

stan da man

how many conceal carry into church ???

A bunch! (If it's legal in your state.)

I would say about 60% of the congregation where we go carries. Most of the other people are black belts or LEOs. (Seriously we have about 18 black belts and several LEOs in our church.)

-

"Why wouldn't you?"maybe the more pertinent question

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using USA Carry mobile app

SC does unless you have permission from church leadership.
I think that there are several more that don't allow it as well.

Arkansas recently made it legal to carry. However churches have right to say no. Ours says go for it!!

Edc: taurus 24/7 g2 compact 9mm.

To many Hypocrite's in church so I go to the range on Sunday morning while everyone is at church. :)

To many Hypocrite's in church so I go to the range on Sunday morning while everyone is at church. :)

Yea, churches across America really don't need any more hypocrites. So, I guess it's a good thing some of them go to the range instead. :rolleyes:

Personally, I'd love to see the church even more full of hypocrites, homosexuals, atheists and other unsaved people who need Jesus in their lives. It just takes a real man or, other caring & loving people to put up with them long enough to show them the way to Heaven is through Jesus.

Unfortunately, most churches don't have enough loving & caring people who are will to throw PCBS out the window & speak the TRUTH. So, I can definitely see where you're coming from; I just think it's a cop out on the real reason people don't go to church.

-

Yea, churches across America really don't need any more hypocrites. So, I guess it's a good thing some of them go to the range instead
You have proved my point in this part of your statement!

I just think it's a cop out on the real reason people don't go to church.

Not a cop out for himself, that about sums up the reason. If I was to go to church I would indeed be a Hypocrite because like many that attend I would not fallow the rules.

-

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back