The Judge!

Unearthed

Link Removed

I wouldn't market it as a defense to car-jackers though. Would look good at my bedside I think!

Just sold mine. It's a fun gun and is certainly lethal, but I prefer to have only one projectile and have it go where I'm aiming. The accuracy is nowhere near what my more compact 4" kimber can provide.

Shooting 000 shotgun shells through this thing is downright wicked though.

It's a f'n shotgun pistol. Sweet!

I don't really like the 'scattering' effect though, hitting non-combatants seems like too much of a risk. One stray pellet hits a soccer mom in the butt, and you're looking at a $10 million lawsuit. :eek:

Just sold mine. It's a fun gun and is certainly lethal, but I prefer to have only one projectile and have it go where I'm aiming. The accuracy is nowhere near what my more compact 4" kimber can provide.

Shooting 000 shotgun shells through this thing is downright wicked though.

I would think it would kick like hell shooting shot-shells, but in the video it didn't look bad. How did it shoot to you?

It is an interesting idea. My wife and I both have a Taurus and are very pleased with them. I have to agree though I would rather stick with one projectile that i can accurately shoot. If anyone wants to donate one to me I will be happy to accept it. :)

The Taurus Judge looks way nicer than it's predecessor, the MIL Inc Thunder-Five.

I think it would make a decent home defense handgun loaded with some .410 00 buckshot.

Side note: the Taurus Judge and MIL Inc Thunder-Five are forbidden in CA. CA classifies them both as short barrel shotgun and assault weapon.

Fun gun for varmints! The problem with using 410 is the short barrel. Not much muzzle energy developed also you lose a lot between the cylinder and the forcing cone. I would use 000, slug or 45 LC only for a defensive weapon. Regardless what you use if you put it in someones chest and pull the trigger I think it would be effective!:)

It's a f'n shotgun pistol. Sweet!

I don't really like the 'scattering' effect though, hitting non-combatants seems like too much of a risk. One stray pellet hits a soccer mom in the butt, and you're looking at a $10 million lawsuit. :eek:

looks cool, and all soccer moms deserved to be slapped in the butt !

I guy had one at the range and was kind enough to let me shoot a .410 round. It does bite a bit, but damn the profile target 7 yrds out was peppered big time from torso to head. A person at the wrong end of this would be on the operating table for a hours on end while the doctors plucked the pellets out.

Like I said, lethal but not precise. Mine had the long barrel and was overly heavy and large for carry purposes. I prefer my kimber 1911s.

Seems like a MASSIVE snake gun..sure it would be fun to shoot but not likely to be a primary or even back up defensive weapon in this house hold..as for my snake gun, I use a 2" snubby with 38 shot shell..works pretty darn good!

Judge

I've had one for a few months now. In fact, I just shot it last night. I keep mine within arms reach of the bed, with the first 2 rounds of .410 #4, and the last 3 w/ hollow points. My thinking is this. I'm not in my prime by being awakened in the middle of the night. Hopefully, the .410 pattern will awaken me enough and buy enough time to aim the hollow points. Sure, it's not highly accurate, but neither am I after just being scared awake.

Mine is the 3" chambered for 2 1/2" rounds. The Magnum which is chambered for 3" is supposed to be out soon. The last I heard, it will be around for the Shot Show in Vegas in Febuary.

Anyway, they aren't too bad of a nightstand weapon, but they are a hoot to shoot. And they definitely get other peoples attention when fired.

I think the Judge would make one heck of an anti car jacking weapon. The range of the shot shells would be small enough I doubt if you would need to worry about hitting a soccer mom in the butt. When a bad guy sticks his face in your car window you would hardly have to aim. As "Gun Blast" said, ant the least the puke would have to learn braille while he was in prison.:eek:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back