Terrorists??????/

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
From what I have been reading lately, those of us who are prepared for a critical infrastructure failure, may be labeled as terrorists by the U.N. forces who would surely arrive due to the federal govt. not being able to use US troops on US soil (something about the constitutionality of it all). The govt. has already signed a agreement with the WHO about pandemic reactions and H5N1 or SARS outbreaks. This will be just the excuse that the U.N. needs to lend aid and comfort while pillaging the USA for what it can get. I can see that there will not be an easy time of it for anyone when a National ID is made mandatory and every day things are rationed with a total re-distribution of wealth for those who need it...the ones taking it from you without cause or care for how you earned it or what you have.

If you do not believe me, look at the food for oil scandals...the food for sex scandals...the U.N. railing against the US constitution... Darfur...Mogadishu...Ethiopia...and too many others to name! The problem is that 3rd world nations were put in charge of something huge with out the proper experience to pull it off. You do not ask a poor person financial advice and you do not ask a skinny person where good food is. You will not get a good answer.

The first time I see powder blue helmets rolling down the streets...I'm going hunting.

I am afraid it is only a matter of time.

"Since March 9, 1933, the United states has been in a state of national emergency. A majority of the people of the United States have their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years (now 72 years) freedoms and governmental procedures, guaranteed by the Constitution have, in varying degrees, been abridged by laws brought forth by states of national emergency."
Senate Report 93-549 (1973).

The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps."
U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, August 29, 1

We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
- David Rockefeller

Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not too worried. UN troops have had moderate struggles in countries where guns are forbidden and very little know how to use them. They have had even more struggle in countries where guns are prevalent. This country has millions of gun owners with all working guns, brand new, with plenty of experience. On top of this, although I surely don't condone it, this country has guns on the street and illegal gun ownership and usage. Those felons are heavily armed too, and they will not want to be giving up their homes. I think the only way we will be in trouble, is if this government manages to slowly downsize gun rights and pulls all the guns out of our hands that they can. Then if the UN comes over it will be like coming over and taking over britain. But, honestly, our gun culture has been around for so long, that it is deeply rooted into the people of this nation. It would be the worst battle they have ever fought. Although, they are sure setting up for it!!!

well,i

have harped on this fo a long time now. nobody listened to me until after 9-11. now , all of a sudden they are. better get ready. food, weapons, ammo, medicines, all are needed. not to start a religious war/ arguements, you better get grounded and grounded good in The Bible and follow Him ad start living right. there are no emergencies for those who are properly prepared.....:duim:

I read somewhere that Ms Reno or one of her elk defined a cult as someone that believed in the Bible, and an apocoliptic end of the world, stored food and supplies for bad times and had guns. That would cover a lot of people. So terrorist, cult or what ever, they want an excuse to label us a threat.

I believe that if/when they come, it will not be a hostile take over, like in Red Dawn, but will be more subtle. And, it will come in such a way that it will appear that everyone wants them too. By the time we realize what happened it will be too late.

some of us i am sure,

will recognize the situation for what it is. if the govt wants to label me as a hadji, go ahead. my family is/ will be ready as we can and trustin The Lord above for the rest.

My advice would be to stock up on stuff that will keep its value regardless of the situation, which you can potentially use to trade for stuff that you need, or bribe soldiers with. Even if currency is worthless, and no one wants gold (because it actually has little utility outside of manufacturing), there are some things that people will always want. For example:

• Alcohol that will stay good for a long time.
  • Cigars, cigarettes, tobacco products, etc.
  • Drugs. Might want to keep it to the legal kind, so as not to provide anyone with an excuse.

stocking up

My advice would be to stock up on stuff that will keep its value regardless of the situation, which you can potentially use to trade for stuff that you need, or bribe soldiers with. Even if currency is worthless, and no one wants gold (because it actually has little utility outside of manufacturing), there are some things that people will always want. For example:

• Alcohol that will stay good for a long time.
  • Cigars, cigarettes, tobacco products, etc.
  • Drugs. Might want to keep it to the legal kind, so as not to provide anyone with an excuse.

FOOD. If you have nothing to eat you will not last very long. Some stores are already rationing certain items and the prices are going out the roof.

when grocery shopping,look for stuff that will keep for a long time(i.e.dry beans,rice,pasta) and stuff that's cheap.Look at things you may not normally buy and see if it's cheaper.For instance,we all know how much whole turkey is around the holidaysa,but other times of year,turkey wings,thighs,and legs can possibly be as low,per pound,as chicken,and in some cases even less.Also,check the 'reduced for quick sale' section of the meat area.Just be sure to look at the date.if you see a big london broil that is all grayish brown and doesn't look that appealing,but has not expired,pick it up and give it a whiff.We all know what spoiled meat smells like.If it doesn't smell spoiled,get it and you can eat off of it for a couple of days,depending on how many people you are feeding.If the beef is a little grayis,but doean't smell bad,it's just aged,and,in truth,aged meat tastes better anyway.Now,it will smell different than perfect looking fresh meat,but if it is spoiled,you won't wonder,you'll know.
DISCLAIMER:I am not an expert on anything.You assume all risk when purchasing 'aged' meats.
:lachen:

I read somewhere that Ms Reno or one of her elk defined a cult as someone that believed in the Bible, and an apocoliptic end of the world, stored food and supplies for bad times and had guns. That would cover a lot of people. So terrorist, cult or what ever, they want an excuse to label us a threat.

Never knew I was a cult member before--oh well, I'm in with a lot of good people . . . Label me what you want, I'm providing for the needs of my family.

And Hey brainchild, don't go telling everyone about how good the reduced for quick sale meats are!!! That was my secret! Now they'll be buying them before I can get to them--hate when I get there and the reduced bin is cleaned out! (Better flavor, half the cost.)

FOOD. If you have nothing to eat you will not last very long. Some stores are already rationing certain items and the prices are going out the roof.
As food goes, you can live on a few gallons of protein powder mixed with some powdered oats for quite a long time. Mixing it with water is recommended, but it's not required. You can even put beans and rice in a coffee grinder (or just grind it up by hand) and live on that too. That way it takes up less room, and doesn't require any cooking. In survival situations, most people who raid stores will go for the prepared foods or things that are easy to make. They'll probably pass right over the beans and rice, which are your best bet for a long-term source of energy. Also, honey will stay good for an indefinite period of time if kept in a cool dry area, and is a highly compact form of energy.

I suppose it might be helpful to have junk food around as well as a form of currency, but it will go bad relatively quickly. I don't eat junk food, so I'd have to give this away before it expires. Some types of liquor will keep for 10+ years, which is helpful if you're waiting for something bad to happen. Soldiers can almost universally be bribed with alcohol, and probably tobacco to a lesser extent. It's kind of a tossup as to whether they like twinkies or not.

I haven't heard about stores rationing anything though. Are they specific items? Some places will do that for produce that is out of season.

toreskha, I think it was some Sams club, some Coscos and some Wal-Marts. Rice was one of the items but I think I read there were some others also.

toreskha, I think it was some Sams club, some Coscos and some Wal-Marts. Rice was one of the items but I think I read there were some others also.
Well, that's weird. Fuel costs are driving up the prices of food, but rationing seems a bit extreme.

I heard recently that the price of rice is pretty high, and Thailand is trying to start an economic organization for rice-producing countries.

Anyway, we can all save money by eating less, and there's nothing like growing your own.

Why would they think that we are terrorists?

I believe that if/when they come, it will not be a hostile take over, like in Red Dawn, but will be more subtle. And, it will come in such a way that it will appear that everyone wants them too. By the time we realize what happened it will be too late.

Well, one reason might be that we have boneheads like this guy on our forum. Excuse me, scumdad, but the constitution is the antithesis of your precious "88" (stands for Heil Hitler) brand of fascism. Racist jerks like you are the reason that normal gun owners (like I believe the majority of those on this forum) are often targeted with labels like "terrorist". Well, guess what, Neo Nazi white supremacist ARE terrorist. Look up the definition. Need I tell you what you can do with your Iron Cross? :moil:

To everyone else, I am sorry for posting this in the public forum, but it needs to be said. If more Muslims were to stand up and denounce groups like Al Qaida, we would all be better for it. Well, here is my version.

Well, one reason might be that we have boneheads like this guy on our forum. Excuse me, scumdad, but the constitution is the antithesis of your precious "88" (stands for Heil Hitler) brand of fascism. Racist jerks like you are the reason that normal gun owners (like I believe the majority of those on this forum) are often targeted with labels like "terrorist". Well, guess what, Neo Nazi white supremacist ARE terrorist. Look up the definition. Need I tell you what you can do with your Iron Cross? :moil:

To everyone else, I am sorry for posting this in the public forum, but it needs to be said. If more Muslims were to stand up and denounce groups like Al Qaida, we would all be better for it. Well, here is my version.
Ditto that. We don't need to give the Obamans any rhetorical ammunition to lump us in with white supremacist ilk. Also, most people probably have some vested personal and business relationships that they're interested in maintaining, which the neo-Nazi agenda would seek to break. I would be homeless, unemployed and without a lot of friends by going along with a crazy segregationist plan - and for apparently no benefit.

It was over a rice failure overseas and people buying large amounts to ship out of the country.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back