Merry Christmas!

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
Merry Christmas to everyone! :yes4:

I'm heading down to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow, so you won't hear from me until the 29th at the earliest (unless we come back early).

Have fun, shoot straight and remember the reason for the season!

Merry Christmas

I say, unafraid and proudly, Happy Holidays. There are a lot more people here than just Christians. and Happy Holidays covers all of the holidays that occur around this time of year.

Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Christ and not an all encompassing holiday and I wish all on USAcarry a Merry Merry Christmas! God Bless and be safe out there.

Merry Christmas!
I pray that you all and your families all have safe journeys.

And for you people that like I, That have young people looking forward to Santa...
That NORAD is tracking Santa By Radar and Satellite again this year.

http://www.noradsanta.org/

On the "Kids Countdown Page", There are A few inteactive Games for Kids...

Merry Christmas!

Being PC, I am going to say........MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Hope you ALL have a safe and relaxing holiday! To the military out there, God Bless You All!

Merry Christmas

I say Merry Christmas! If you happen to be Jewish and you wanna give a shout out for Hanukah, I won't take offense. The beauty of this country is we are all free to practice our own religion and to speak our minds. The "Happy Holidays" phenomenon was hoisted upon us by the so called "politically correct" crowd. We've been told to say Happy Holidays because it's "all encompassing" and we sure wouldn't want to offend someone who doesn't celebrate Christmas. Gimme a break. Heck, I don't even care if you celebrate Festivus. I won't be offended.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all and many fine returns of the day to each and every one of you this holiday season

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back