33rd House District Rep. Haarold "Jack" Peterman NRA Rated "A"

SR9

NRA-PVF has rated Incumbent Candidate Harold "Jack Peterman with and "A" again. He is a strong advocate of the 2nd Amendment and the citizens right to own and bare arms in Delaware.
While there was no response to the questionnaire sent to his opponent (Charles Postles Jr.) he remains unrated by the NRA due to his refusal or failure to answer their rating questionnaire.. This usually means one of several things. That Mr. Postles is either against the 2nd Amendment, indifferent to, or out-right hostile to the Rights of the Delaware citizen to Keep and Bare Arms. This is not anyone I would be voting for come Sept. 9th in the Delaware Primary.
Please make it a 'Must Do" to get out and vote for Jack Peterman on Sept. 9th to be re-elected to the 33rd House District, State of Delaware Legislature. Your 2nd Amendment Rights are at stake as gun grabbing Liberals try to rob you of your rights.

Although a Democrat, Andria Bennett, did not vote with the Dems in the Legislature, she voted agaimst all of the new gun laws, she is worthy of your vote.

Re-read my post, she is on our side!
As for the NRA rating, Dave Lawson (state senator) was given a lower rating than his Dem opponent, in the last election, in spite of the fact, that he was a gun store owner, NRA, DSSA supporter, and strong supporter of the Second Amendment.

What I meant was this thread is about Jack Peterman Not Andria Bennett. The real news is Jack Peterman won last night.
I suggest you might want to start a thread about Andria Bennett. I wouldn't vote for her if I could.

And what I meant is that like Jack Peterman, Andria Bennett is a pro-gun representative. She has demonstrated that she will vote against the Democratic agenda, even when pressured to do so. If you would vote against her just, or any other cadidate, because of party affiliation, you could be part of the problem.

Andria Bennett has to what I can find only voted on one firearms bill. She is only rated on the NRA-PVF grading system(AQ) based on answers to a questionnaire, not on legislative history, where as Jack Peterman , has a long history of Pro-2nd Amendment Rights Legislation in Delaware.
She also is not rated good by Votesmart.org because she failed or refused to answer their candidate questionnaire.
Andria Bennett's Issue Positions (Political Courage Test) - Project Vote Smart

She is and has voted Pro-LGBT and Pro-Gay Marriage (adding to moral decay of Delaware). Other than that her record is very sparse. Since 2012 she has authored only a few bills. She is just a stand-in for her boozer husband that had to step down because of so many DUI's.

Not interested in a group I never heard of. More interested in the NRA-PVF grading based on performance, not questionaires .

The NRA also sends out the same type of questionaires! You apparently missed the fact, that the NRA ,often does not correctly rate those running for office.

That would be your opinion. Which you have a right to, but the NRA grades on actual legislative work of incumbents as well as questionaires of new candidates. The same criteria goes for all. They even gave Harry Reid a good grade once be cause he push through a big gun range bill in his state. But only once.

They even gave Harry Reid a good grade once be cause he push through a big gun range bill in his state. But only once.
My premise exactly, thank you for making my point.

Harold "Jack" Peterman was also given an A+ grade by the Delaware State Sportsman's Assoc. and recommended by them to be re-elected to his State of Delaware House, District # 33 position. He has been consistent in protecting state gun owners and the 2nd Amendment. We need to keep Jack in office.

I can not disagree with Peterman, Andria Bennett, in the 32d district (my district) got an A rating. Make sure all the gun owners you know, see the DSSA newsletter.

Simply means she didn't vote for any anti-gun bills or answered their questionnaire in a positive manner. Although I have seen candidates lie on the questionnaire to get a good rating., the vote for gun control bills after elected. I am not in your district, but would not vote for her if I could.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back