Maryland Concealed Carry Permit

This will get the carry permit in 90 days in Maryland.... Best way to get the Maryland Conceal Carry permit is to follow the same procedure as Florida CCP also employ the services of a certified training company. Your G & S reason will need to be a business with random documented deposits....no bull just fact!

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

This will get the carry permit in 90 days in Maryland.... Best way to get the Maryland Conceal Carry permit is to follow the same procedure as Florida CCP also employ the services of a certified training company. Your G & S reason will need to be a business with random documented deposits....no bull just fact!

I do not own a business in MD. But I am in outside sales, conducting business (rarely cash) in some shady professionally managed apartment communities throughout MD including Baltimore share my husband arrested dozens of very bad people. That will never be enough in MD though. Sad.

Well, my appeal to get my permit was turned down. They say that, "Based upon its findings of fact, the Board concludes that, pursuant to Section 5-306(5)(?) [sic] of Public Safety Article, Annotated Code of Maryland, the applicant has not demonstrated a good and substantial reason to wear, carry, or transport a handgun as a reasonable precaution against apprehended danger while traveling in Maryland."
So, my friends, unless you have someone pointing a gun at you during your days/nights in Maryland, don't bother with asking them to be armed.

Well, my appeal to get my permit was turned down. They say that, "Based upon its findings of fact, the Board concludes that, pursuant to Section 5-306(5)(?) [sic] of Public Safety Article, Annotated Code of Maryland, the applicant has not demonstrated a good and substantial reason to wear, carry, or transport a handgun as a reasonable precaution against apprehended danger while traveling in Maryland." So, my friends, unless you have someone pointing a gun at you during your days/nights in Maryland, don't bother with asking them to be armed.

What was the "good and substantial" reason you gave them?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "there is no such thing, in reality, as getting a concealed carry permit in Maryland, it's a myth. I grew up in Md. and live in a neighboring state. I have many friends and relatives in Md. None of them even know of anyone that has been able to get a CC permit, although, they have tried.

Outside sales is consulting.... so over a 6 month period copy all deposits then use 8 random as the ones with your application.

Best way to get the Maryland Conceal Carry permit is to follow the same procedure as Florida CCP also employ the services of a certified training company. Your G & S reason will need to be a business (so use the consulting option) with random documented deposits!

You know what's crazy...several of us have used this and went through but still....The Sky Is Falling, The Sky Is Falling.

Best way to get the Maryland Conceal Carry permit is to follow the same procedure as Florida CCP also employ the services of a certified training company. Your G & S reason will need to be a business (so use the consulting option) with random documented deposits! You know what's crazy...several of us have used this and went through but still....The Sky Is Falling, The Sky Is Falling. sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Isn't Florida a "shall issue" state?

Best way to get the Maryland Conceal Carry permit is to follow the same procedure as Florida CCP also employ the services of a certified training company. Your G & S reason will need to be a business (so use the consulting option) with random documented deposits!

You know what's crazy...several of us have used this and went through but still....The Sky Is Falling, The Sky Is Falling.

Thanks for the advice. But I do not make deposits. For some idiotic reason MD State Police seem to feel only those that carry large cash deposits are are risk and require evidence of that as part of the G&S. Forget that I am female and my job requires me to go into "sketchy" rental neighborhoods and into vacant apartments unaccompanied by anyone else. For some reason they do not think that puts be into any particular extra jeopardy. After all, most women survive rape. And forget that thugs around these parts will shoot you for your jacket or because you didn't have the money they expected when they rob you!

The answer for Maryland is to elect Conservatives into office and dump the Liberal Progressives. You have the means to make changes. If you continue to vote in the people you have, you will always have what you've got.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "there is no such thing, in reality, as getting a concealed carry permit in Maryland, it's a myth. I grew up in Md. and live in a neighboring state. I have many friends and relatives in Md. None of them even know of anyone that has been able to get a CC permit, although, they have tried.

There actually is, I know it's hard to believe and the laws encompassing the Maryland Permit are defiantly UNCONSTITUTIONAL. I managed to get a permit with a small restriction. I am a Correctional Officer; the permit is only valid "off duty hours while employed as a correctional officer" pretty much a permit to carry excepts he areas that are outlined in state statue. I had to submit threats from the inmates to get it though. Still a daunting process to allow a person a right that this country was founded on.

I'll be honest, I an not a firearms expert but I am a Maryland resident and it truly infuriates me that my state ignores our right guaranteed by the Bill of Rights. What part of "shall not be infringed" do they not understand?

I've actually been thinking of applying for a non-resident permit somewhere, mostly out of protest of Maryland's policy. Can anyone recommend a state for this?

Thanks,

Will

I agree. Utah and Florida maybe PA. I got my Florida last winter (although I have duel residency and got myFL resident CCW for broader reciprocity) it was a breeze! I just made an appointment to go in the Punta Gorda Dept of Agriculture office and completed the paperwork/fingerprints. Had the CCW in under a month. It can be done by mail. Go online to FL dept of Agriculture all paperwork is processed in. Tallahassee. Florida has reciprocity in 34 states. FYI- MD recognizes NO other state for reciprocity.

The answer for Maryland is to elect Conservatives into office and dump the Liberal Progressives. You have the means to make changes. If you continue to vote in the people you have, you will always have what you've got.

I vote in every election, primary and general. I always vote conservative. But I only get one vote (as I am just a citizen). But the recipient class is overwhelming and district gerrymandering keeps Balt City in control.

I vote in every election, primary and general. I always vote conservative. But I only get one vote (as I am just a citizen). But the recipient class is overwhelming and district gerrymandering keeps Balt City in control.

If we want to change MD people need to take the initiative and run for office. That is the best way to knock out idiots in Annapolis.

Take a look at SB281 "O'Malley's gun bill" passed 28 to 18 that's 8 districts apart 9 counting the district that did not vote. This November all 47 senate seats up for grabs. People are running unposed in some districts.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back