Looking to buy.. Advice on 9mm can/gun combo

bgzoots

Looking to buy either the Gemtech Tundra or Trinity which are 9mm suppressor. Does anyone have any reviews on these? Also what are some recommendations of guns to pair up with a 9mm suppressor.

Thanks.

Looking to buy either the Gemtech Tundra or Trinity which are 9mm suppressor. Does anyone have any reviews on these? Also what are some recommendations of guns to pair up with a 9mm suppressor.

Thanks.
This is generally accepted to be as good as it gets for silence:
welrod_h.jpg

Thanks.

I personally have not tried any of the Gemtech suppressors although I looked at one before buying my Tactical Innovations .22lr suppressor. Gemtech had some good reviews and seems like a good product. I chose the Tactical innovation suppressor over the Gemtech cause it was cheaper and more importantly I can disassemble the Tactical Innovation suppressor for cleaning.

As far as guns go you can find threaded barrels for just about anything out there. So you may be able to convert one of your favorite 9mm to accept the suppressor.

Hope this helped.

I've used Gemtech suppressors on my M4 for the last few years. Worked pretty well. I also hung out with some of the guys from Gemtech a few years ago in Orlando. Good bunch of guys.

AAC Evo9 + HK USP9 CT + 147gr ss :secret:= (mute) :secret:

I also like the AAC Evo 9mm with an H&K USP9 Tac. Although I have a slight more sound reduction with the SWR Trident can then I do the Evo.

5cc's of water and it's practically "hollywood quiet" with 147 grain ammunition.

I don't know about the cans you mentioned however my gemtech 22LR surpressor does quite the good job. I also have a AAC .223 can but never tried it yet.

I just purchased a AAC Ti-Rant 9mm. Bought it because of the test done by Silencer Research. They showed this line to be the best of all tested. However they also happen to be one of the most expensive. You would have to decide if a few db's are worth the extra money.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back