Owner of S.C. Pub Insults Gun Owners Across America

ctharry

Hi guys. Just thought i would pass this along to see what you think and get some feedback. It seems the owner of Backstreets Pub in Clemson S.C doesn't want D-Bag CPL carriers in his establishment. I can't imagine why he is getting negative feedback. Here is the link to the article

Link Removed

You can also take a look at his twitter page at @BackstreetsPub

Doesn't seem wise to me to alienate a good portion of patrons by hanging a ridiculous sign on your business like this. Might as well have said 'GUN FREE ZONE, PLEASE ROB ME'.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using USA Carry mobile app

The backlash got so bad, they deleted their Facebook page, and their ratings on yelp and trip advisor have plummeted to 1 star.

It's amazing to find after all these years that someone can still be stupid enough to surprise me. This is just incredibly stupid.

The backlash got so bad, they deleted their Facebook page, and their ratings on yelp and trip advisor have plummeted to 1 star.

While I believe that any business does have the right to ask, ban (or whatever word you chose) guns from their place of business, they could and should do it without insulting people. I wonder if the owner was surprised at the backlash? Also where are the anti gun nuts support of this moron???

Hopefully other businesses will learn a lesson from this! But I doubt it!

Oh well! It looks like he doesn't want my business.

That is his right as a business/private property owner.

So, I won't go there. No problem!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back