Chuck Norris endorses Mike Huckabee!

Huckabee has been my choice for some time, now. I just hope he gathers enough money to be competitive. He's living proof that not ALL Arkansas governors from Hope are like the previous president.

Prior to the debate the other night I was considering either Mike Huckabee or Fred Thompson. Fred looks worn out. I decided on Mike Huckabee!

I was going w/ Ron Paul seeing as he seems to hold a lot of the same ideals as me, but hey, if Chuck Endorses him... why not? Seriously, Huck sounds to be a pretty darn good candidate from the research I have been doing as of late. I would like to see who pulls ahead, but it looks as if Huck is doing a darn fine job. Maybe they can run together as prez/vice prez.

I was going w/ Ron Paul seeing as he seems to hold a lot of the same ideals as me, but hey, if Chuck Endorses him... why not? Seriously, Huck sounds to be a pretty darn good candidate from the research I have been doing as of late. I would like to see who pulls ahead, but it looks as if Huck is doing a darn fine job. Maybe they can run together as prez/vice prez.

I can see the campaigning plank now: "If I am elected president, I will save $500 billion on the war budget by sending out Chuck Norris to crush the Taliban".

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back