Carnage in India

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
This is the latest documentation of a highly successful attack using small groups of highly effective gunmen by Muslim extremists in India. The cops were hopelessly outgunned, the citizens were definitely outgunned, and no one seemed to be able to respond to these guys who were casually walking around with rifles in crowded areas.

Obviously, they could have been easily put down with one or two well-trained citizens carrying handguns. How long Link Removed?

He follows the sound through the sprawling station, slipping unseen through parked trains. When he first catches sight of the young men, he doesn't realize they are the gunmen. They look so innocent. Then he sees them shooting.

"They were firing from their hips. Very professional. Very cool," says D'Souza, the newspaper's photo editor. For more than 45 minutes he follows as they move from platform to platform shooting and throwing grenades. Often, D'Souza isn't even 30 feet away. The few police at the station are either dead, in hiding or had long fled.

This is the latest documentation of a highly successful attack using small groups of highly effective gunmen by Muslim extremists in India. The cops were hopelessly outgunned, the citizens were definitely outgunned, and no one seemed to be able to respond to these guys who were casually walking around with rifles in crowded areas.

Obviously, they could have been easily put down with one or two well-trained citizens carrying handguns. How long Link Removed?

I've gotten limited info through reliable sources that there have been at least 2 such incidents. Both were ended within an hour or so, but in both cases, the BG were very well armed with automatic rifles and body armor. Both cases were never reported on by the mainstream media due to successful "media blackouts". One thing to note is that both incidents occurred in states where CC is pretty much non-existant. For the record, none of the incidents happened here in PRHI.

gf

I've gotten limited info through reliable sources that there have been at least 2 such incidents. Both were ended within an hour or so, but in both cases, the BG were very well armed with automatic rifles and body armor. Both cases were never reported on by the mainstream media due to successful "media blackouts". One thing to note is that both incidents occurred in states where CC is pretty much non-existant. For the record, none of the incidents happened here in PRHI.

gf

gf

I find this very hard to believe.

I find this very hard to believe.

You'd be surprised what doesn't get reported by the mainstream media. Without saying too much and possibly getting myself into trouble, I'll give you a hint. Notice I used the term "mainstream media".

Of course you're entitled to your opinion, but I have faith in my sources.

gf

gf

Can you elaborate more on when/where these happened? I doubt there would be an issue of anyone getting in trouble for relaying information about a crime that happened publicly. It should be easy to find in police reports, which are public information.

Can you elaborate more on when/where these happened? I doubt there would be an issue of anyone getting in trouble for relaying information about a crime that happened publicly. It should be easy to find in police reports, which are public information.

Both incidents originated inside of what was thought to be secure areas. This probably played a major role in being able to blackout the media. There were no civilian casualties in both incidents. It was basically a small group of heavily armed and well equipped BG who gained access to the respective areas, fired off a bunch of rounds into the air and demanded compliance. Due to the various anti-terror exercises and procedures put into place after 9/11, the incidents were handled quickly and very quietly.

gf

I dont think this event was big enough to be what Biden was referring to, however, if this escalates to India and Pakistan getting into an all out war and dragging other muslim nations into it, THEN we have a real situation:drag:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back