silhouette

Hey Guys,

Are silhouette targets illegal in Massachusetts? I really wanted to get some for practice. I shoot at the Danvers Fish and Game club. Any ideas on if this is legal in Massachusetts? Any help would be awesome!

Thanks Guys!

-Capo-

I would call the state police they would know. On a side note have you been to the MA ANG Mount/CQB training site in Danvers?

Update

*UPDATE*

I was told by a range officer at the Danvers Fish and Game club that I could shoot them there, however it is not illegal, it is kind of *looked down upon*. Not sure what I am going to do

*UPDATE*

I was told by a range officer at the Danvers Fish and Game club that I could shoot them there, however it is not illegal, it is kind of *looked down upon*. Not sure what I am going to do

Who cares if it's "looked down on?" If they're legal, use 'em!

Yeah true...haha im gonna order some right now. Any suggestions?

Order any one that has a "hostage situation" and do what I do.... shoot the hostage. :haha: Another option is to purchase one of the many variations of Osama Bin Laden on the market.

gf

Good god remind me to never be the hostage when your playing the cop. Save money make your own. Lay down and trace your body. Then you have a full size target for half the price. Shoot out the legs and the arms and so on.

Good god remind me to never be the hostage when your playing the cop. Save money make your own. Lay down and trace your body. Then you have a full size target for half the price. Shoot out the legs and the arms and so on.

Very good idea except that I'm 6'4 and about 300lbs. Thats a HUGE target

By the way, I know it's typically useless to try to determine the thought process of politicians, but could anyone tell me why such targets would be illegal if they were?

Hell, PM me your mailing address and I will send you some of my custom silhouette targets just to piss Boston off. :biggrin:

By the way, I know it's typically useless to try to determine the thought process of politicians, but could anyone tell me why such targets would be illegal if they were?

I have heard because they represent human form. They (anti's and Politian’s) feel it is only necessary for police to shoot at human form targets. They are very much looked down on here in PRAM. I really don't care though. I want to practice on them because let’s face it, if I ever god forbid am in the situation that I need to use my firearm, I want to have practice shooting at a target thats similar. Does that make sense? I would love to use the hostage targets. Those seem so cool to shoot at! Do you guys shoot at these types of targets?

I heard that they were illegal also. Wouldn't surprise me. I'll use them til someone tells me to stop. I'd argue that once you draw a face on it, it's no longer a silhouette. JMO

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back