The Most anti gun senators

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
Here is a list of the ten most anti gun senators from the 109th Congress (one of them, anti gunner Mike DeWine, lost in November 2006 to Sherrod Brown, another anti gunner.)

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1652551/posts

I would also add Barack Obama, Senators Akaka and Inouye from Hawaii, and Bill Nelson of Florida to this list.

I tried to find another list of pro gun members of Congress, but couldn't find any. From what I can see, however, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, Sen. Tom Coburn of Oklahoma, and Senator Jim Webb of Virginia are among the most pro gun.

Coincidence?

Is it a coincidence that almost all these individuals are big city types who probably never spent a night in the woods/forest/swamp or walked down a city street with out a bodyguard? Schumer and Feinstein really frost me--being Jewish you'd think they'd remember how things worked out for Jews in Europe when Hitler first had guns registered and then taken away.:mad: And as for old boy Teddy maybe we should ban Volkswagons and bridges--if your too young to understand that ask your Dad/Mom.

Glad to see both of my Ca. Senators made the top 5. Dianne and barbara are both very anti-gun except for ,,,, Dianne used to have a Ca. CCW,,,, hipicritable to say the least.

I contact my senators on a regular basis to share my thoughts and beliefs,,, to no avail. Sorry the majority Ca. of my fellow voters don't share my beliefs and put better people in office.

spc:(

Sorry the majority Ca. of my fellow voters don't share my beliefs and put better people in office.

spc:(
That's the key, my fellow voters, the ones that would make a difference have never voted or just don't care and stay home. If anyone complains to me about something the state is doing, the first thing out of my mouth is...DO YOU VOTE! If not I give them my speech on, If you don't vote don't complain to me!

Not suprised to see Ted Kennedy on there. You really have to wonder how traitors like these keep getting elected year after year. Is the general public that far gone or are the elections rigged?

Not suprised to see Ted Kennedy on there. You really have to wonder how traitors like these keep getting elected year after year. Is the general public that far gone or are the elections rigged?

Remember, this is the PRTA (People's Republic of Taxachussetts) we're talking about. Honestly, are you surprised?

Freaking Amazing!

No surprise to see NJ's Frank Lautenberg there, either...a man who was ineligible to run for office but was made eligible by the NJ Supremes despite the NJ Constitution. He's also Jewish, and I've always been amazed at the Jewish mentality that could tolerate...even embrace...racism and the anti-gun position. Do these people not read? Are they so ignorant of history? Or do they think it could never happen again? If it doesn't [ever happen again], it certainly won't be because of the actions of a bunch of Pacifists!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back