Millionaire's Patriot's school/gun offer

upanchor

Hello all, I'd like to talk to anyone who has attended the Front Sight defensive shooting course with a free XDm at the end of the course. It's advertised at the top of the homepage by the Millionaire Patriot doctor. Anyone out there know anything about it or know anyone who has attended? What do you think about a 4-day course that claims to do what this course says? It sounds marvelous and a great value to boot...

Hello all, I'd like to talk to anyone who has attended the Front Sight defensive shooting course with a free XDm at the end of the course. It's advertised at the top of the homepage by the Millionaire Patriot doctor. Anyone out there know anything about it or know anyone who has attended? What do you think about a 4-day course that claims to do what this course says? It sounds marvelous and a great value to boot...

While I've not been there, I have a friend who went with his wife and then purchased lifetime memberships. He's also taken the 4 day shotgun defensive training. He was very pleased with them. They follow threw on everything they say. I'd love to go, but as a student sometimes cash is a little short. ;) Sadly my friend is in Virginia now, so I haven't been able to go shooting with him since he took the training. When I talked with him last, he highly recommended that I at least get the dry fire manuals from Front Sight.

I think it is an XD not an XDm. :( Too bad...
Hello all, I'd like to talk to anyone who has attended the Front Sight defensive shooting course with a free XDm at the end of the course. It's advertised at the top of the homepage by the Millionaire Patriot doctor.

I purchased a lifetime membership after attending the 4 day defensive handgun course. This was before the XD deal, but it was still worth what I paid. I had a blast. The instruction was incredible, both on the range and in the lectures. I've attended the 4 day course again since and will be attending the 2 day course in a couple of weeks. A lot of people were there because of the XD deal. You're paying for the course and the gun is free, or vice versa. Either way, it's a great deal. They will have an optional lecture about memberships, but there's no pressure and you don't even have to attend if you prefer. I highly recommend training at Front Sight.

I took advantage of an offer they made about two years ago now, for a lifetime membership and a Glock 17 pistol (all for only $2000). I went out there, took the four day defensive handgun course, and got the pistol transferred to me here in NJ.

I enjoyed my experience at Front Sight, and I also learned a lot more than I was expecting. They really do teach you to draw from a concealed holster and have two chest shots in under 2 seconds (many were able to do it quicker than I was, but this was all a new experience for me).

They not only teach you shooting, but they also present lectures on use of force and liability. If you're able to take advantage of one of their special offers, I highly suggest you do it! It's a great value and an even greater experience!

I will disagree with the other post about buying the dry practice manuals--only purchase them if you plan on taking their courses. Don't buy them as a substitute for Front Sight training. They are an excellent tool to accompany the course, as well as for review.

Front sight?

I sent him a message asking if he was an MD, or if not, what did he have his doctorate in. I got no
response.

I'll never be going there.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back