Wasn't here long ....

bryarush

Brya
I'm signing off. I thought I would test the waters of the site, but it's pretty clear that the focus isn't second amendment but conspiracy and doomsday thought.

It's almost enough to make me rethink my position on the second.

I'm signing off. I thought I would test the waters of the site, but it's pretty clear that the focus isn't second amendment but conspiracy and doomsday thought.

It's almost enough to make me rethink my position on the second.

Bryarush, yes some do talk conspiracy but there is a lot of good info here. Try to ignore what you don't want to get involved with and I think you'll find this an outstanding site.

Ok so you've only been on this site (pro-gun) this month, max of 11 days. Since then you've posted 15 times:

1 - welcome
1 - goodbye
5 - complaining how unfair it is to lump all libs in the same group (but yet, now you’re grouping us all into the doom and gloom category)
4 - praising the fact that you voted for Obama and he won
3 - about gun signs
1 - about 2nd and George

Sorry you had a bad experience on this board but sounds like you were happier stirring the pot then posting relevant 2nd amendment and concealed carry yourself.

Glad you have the good sense of leaving. I percieved you as the female version of "JWToilett". Find another board to troll on.

Best wishes and be safe!

gf

Glad you have the good sense of leaving. I percieved you as the female version of "JWToilett". Find another board to troll on.

Best wishes and be safe!

gf

She's smarter, realized she was being ignored and decided to leave. JW doesn't take a hint.

why would i leave a site i love wolf. One thing that keeps me here is you and glock fans kind words. You guys can't get past our differences to actually be friends. Just cause we don't agree on politics shouldn't matter.

maybe if he hangs out long enough...

why would i leave a site i love wolf. One thing that keeps me here is you and glock fans kind words. You guys can't get past our differences to actually be friends. Just cause we don't agree on politics shouldn't matter.

maybe if he hangs out long enough...he will drink some of our :pleasantry:kool aid:pleasantry:

There may be hope for this one yet!:biggrin:

Bryarush, yes some do talk conspiracy but there is a lot of good info here. Try to ignore what you don't want to get involved with and I think you'll find this an outstanding site.

I agree. I am one of the primary members arguing against the others for what seem to me to be the numerous foolish conspiracy theories floating around on this site, primarily about Barack Obama. That's no reason to sign off, though. In any event, have a nice USA Carryless life.

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back