To My Friends.....

boris

with the election of the marxist to the highest office in the land, it is time {actually way past time} to double and triple my efforts to prepare myself and my family and as much as i can my friends for the trying times ahead. Therefore,to the consternation of some and joyous rapture for others, i will be here less. i will check in once or twice a week to see what is happening and comment where i have something to contribute. if i don't, i won't.
May God help us all.:ph34r:

You have to do what you feel is best. Don't forget about us here and take care of yourself and your family.

Be safe!

with the election of the marxist to the highest office in the land, it is time {actually way past time} to double and triple my efforts to prepare myself and my family and as much as i can my friends for the trying times ahead. Therefore,to the consternation of some and joyous rapture for others, i will be here less. i will check in once or twice a week to see what is happening and comment where i have something to contribute. if i don't, i won't.

Keep looking around and if you see something weird let us know!

STAY SAFE!

I can dig that Boris alhough I will miss your posts man, but remember while you are in lurk, you can still shoot off a private e-mail to any user if you need to, Vets and Guns will always be a place to acces thru me, or Festus if I go 'broken arrow'. 'K.
Stay safe M8, :dirol:

Canis-Lupus

thanks everybody!!

CL and Festus: I have good copy on that and if i see or hear anything that deserves attention, be advised you will hear about it. I finalized my P.T. program this evening so we are "go" on that. you guys do the same . you can PM me here or get the info on the boards or even through HK. my autistic son slept most of the day so he is up even after taking his meds. STAY SHARP!

I hope I'm wrong, but that may be more often than you think. Remember who just won the presidency.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back