Compact 22lr suppressed plinker.

maine04619

Fun fun and more fun.. :dance3:

Link Removed

needs to be rock and roll, with a cyclic rate reducer, ala the Norrel design, to be really interesting. Folding stick would be a good idea, too. Along with a .22 unit that doesn't utilize that huge projection of a 30 rd .223 mag. I've cut the 30 rd Ciener mag to 20 rds, and it worked fine. Slow down the rate, from 30 shots per second to 15 per second, and you can fire 3 bursts out of a 20 rd mag, with excellent control/effect. 7 rds of 60 gr Aquila subsonic ammo, 120 ft lbs each, all hitting your chest at 15 yds, all in 1/2 second, is going to get your attention! :) Without notifying everyone within 1/2 mile of you that you fired a shot. Even more so for a braced firing position (around cover) ambush, 10 yds and head hits. Sort of beats having to take the time to sneak up and cut a sentry's throat. All that thrashing around ain't exactly quiet, and the blood being all over him, the ground, and you is sort of problematic, also.

needs to be rock and roll, with a cyclic rate reducer, ala the Norrel design, to be really interesting. Folding stick would be a good idea, too. Along with a .22 unit that doesn't utilize that huge projection of a 30 rd .223 mag. I've cut the 30 rd Ciener mag to 20 rds, and it worked fine. Slow down the rate, from 30 shots per second to 15 per second, and you can fire 3 bursts out of a 20 rd mag, with excellent control/effect. 7 rds of 60 gr Aquila subsonic ammo, 120 ft lbs each, all hitting your chest at 15 yds, all in 1/2 second, is going to get your attention! :) Without notifying everyone within 1/2 mile of you that you fired a shot. Even more so for a braced firing position (around cover) ambush, 10 yds and head hits. Sort of beats having to take the time to sneak up and cut a sentry's throat. All that thrashing around ain't exactly quiet, and the blood being all over him, the ground, and you is sort of problematic, also.

Really great insight. :dance3:

Is this 2 tax stamps or 1? I really want one! Wait is it 3 tax stamps? Short, full auto, and surpressed?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using USA Carry mobile app

Is this 2 tax stamps or 1? I really want one! Wait is it 3 tax stamps? Short, full auto, and surpressed?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using USA Carry mobile app

2 stamps, one for the giggle switch one for the suppressor.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like it's an SBR too though.

You can put whatever upper you want on a machine gun, it doesn't change its status. Uppers aren't a NFA registered item, if you put a short barrel on a non giggle switch lower then you have built a SBR.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

It is a MG thus it is covered by a separate set of rules. Length is not relevant. On the form 4 the length and OAL are listed. as with a SBR and as long as you own the original upper that meets said listed measurements you can put whatever you want on it. It can be a pistol a rifle or anything in between. This as shown is a two stamp gun one for the MG lower one for the suppressor. And a fun factor that is way up there.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back