What Islam is not...

Sheldon

Link Removed good information

excellant info Sheldon.........100% on the money!! when will people open their eyes.

Islam's founder, Muhammad, was a kook, but Islam as practiced by the overwhelming majority of the world's Muslims is a peaceful religion. These Muslims can peacefully coexist with nonMuslims. It's the extremists we need to be concerned with.

Islam's founder, Muhammad, was a kook, but Islam as practiced by the overwhelming majority of the world's Muslims is a peaceful religion. These Muslims can peacefully coexist with nonMuslims. It's the extremists we need to be concerned with.

but Islam as practiced by the overwhelming majority of the world's Muslims is a peaceful religion.
If that is true it is do only to the fact that many Muslims like many that call themselves Christians really do not know what the teachings of their religion are.

but Islam as practiced by the overwhelming majority of the world's Muslims is a peaceful religion.
If that is true it is do only to the fact that many Muslims like many that call themselves Christians really do not know what the teachings of their religion are.

Baloney! The peaceful ones are practicing it exactly as it was intended to be practiced.

Baloney! The peaceful ones are practicing it exactly as it was intended to be practiced.

So now you are an expert on Islam. Is there nothing that you are not an expert on? The fact is that it is a radical and dangerous religion period.

Last edited:
So now you are an expert on Islam. Is there nothing that you are not an expert on?

I'm sorry. Are you an expert on Islam?

I know plenty of Muslims (from college) and every single one of them has told me (for instance alms giving and fasting) that the tenets of their religion require peace, not violence. Every single one of them also says that the extremists are the ones who are not true Muslims.

I have seen the face of Islam

13 trips to the Middle East while I was Active Duty USAF. These people are not wired right.
I don't know about you gys but here is what I know first hand. These are the things I saw with my own eyes and we were told by our Saudi "tour guides" not to take photo's of.

1. I like holding my wife's hand in public not having her walk 6-10 feet behind me.

2. I like the idea that a trial by a jury of peers requires a 12-0 vote to invoke the death sentence, not an arbitrary decision of the local holymen and "what's best for Allah.

3. I like the Idea that other religions are acceptable to our government, not something to destroy because it is the will of Allah.

4. I think that Israel is a sovereign nation and should have all the rights and protections afforded it.

5. I think that young people SHOULD be allowed to have theological discussions and make choices not be forced into the way of Allah

6. I believe that all females have the right to vote, drive and enjoy the ability to earn a living.

7. I believe little girls should not have their genitalia mutilated as is the practice of some Muslim sects.(this prevents them from straying when they are older)

8. I believe that upon arriving at the scene of an accident, The seriously injured should be attended first and not because he is a man, a male and then a female as is the order of precidence in Saudi Arabia and other Middle Eastern nations.

9.I like having my family eat in the same side of the fast food joint as me not segregated into men's and women's/children

10. I also like Women being able to wear slacks, show their face in public and speak their mind about issues with out being taken to the edge of town, buried up to their neck in sand, and stoned to death for being an outspoken harlet.

These are just some of the things I saw in the middle east during 6 years 10 months and 14 days total deployment time (well, that is what is on the DD214) in nearly 21 years of service.

Last edited:
I'm sorry. Are you an expert on Islam?

I know plenty of Muslims (from college) and every single one of them has told me (for instance alms giving and fasting) that the tenets of their religion require peace, not violence. Every single one of them also says that the extremists are the ones who are not true Muslims.

They told you??? Of course they told you. What were they going to tell you? That Islam is the radical religion it is? It is not what they say that counts it is what there"scriptures" say that count.

They told you??? Of course they told you. What were they going to tell you? That Islam is the radical religion it is? It is not what they say that counts it is what there"scriptures" say that count.

HK, whether you like it or not, the majority of practicing Muslims are peaceful and do in fact rebuke extremism.

Many men and women have died to provide Americans their rights. One of their rights is free speech. The liberal left wing love to be able to spew their BS story but immediatly deny the other side of the story to be told.
The American people have been led down the wrong path. Actually Im quite shocked that the left wing has been able to hoodwink so many people.
With that said, all I learned and know about Islam took place on 9/11/01. I will never forget and I will never forgive.
Islam is not a religion of peace. At this very moment, Islam is fighting a Holy war against all other religions.
I think the USA went thru a period of time and was brainwashed into this liberal political correctness. No other country really follows this, only the USA.
Its not cool to be a liberal anymore boys and girls. It actually borders on treason.

Many men and women have died to provide Americans their rights. One of their rights is free speech. The liberal left wing love to be able to spew their BS story but immediatly deny the other side of the story to be told.
The American people have been led down the wrong path. Actually Im quite shocked that the left wing has been able to hoodwink so many people.
With that said, all I learned and know about Islam took place on 9/11/01. I will never forget and I will never forgive.
Islam is not a religion of peace. At this very moment, Islam is fighting a Holy war against all other religions.
I think the USA went thru a period of time and was brainwashed into this liberal political correctness. No other country really follows this, only the USA.
Its not cool to be a liberal anymore boys and girls. It actually borders on treason.

Do not judge all Muslims based on the actions of a few extremists. Would you want someone judging all Christians based on the rants of Jeremiah Wright?

Originally Posted by pistol pete

Do not judge all Muslims based on the actions of a few extremists. Would you want someone judging all Christians based on the rants of Jeremiah Wright?

I must agree with U both while only one Muslim in ten is a extremist, how do you tell the difference? Just like in Nam the people were friendly to your face but as soon as your back was turned it was a whole new story, so to be safe you had to treat every one of them as a potential enemy and be ready to kill them all, that is if you wanted to stay alive.
The primary difference here is that the non violent Muslims keep quiet to remain un-threatened by the violent ones, and the violent ones do not care who they kill as long as it is someone not of their sect. Until more of the "Peaceful Muslims" become active and loudly voice out against and ostracize the violent ones we must treat all that have not spoken out as a possible enemy and be ready to stop them with extreme prejudice.

Last edited:
Mr Tats, I can judge who I want and how I want. I was there on 9/11. The silence from other muslimes is deafening.
We are in a holy war, like it or not.
If you chose to turn the other cheek or look at things thru rose colored glasses thats your problem.
You are allowed your point of view and I am allowed mine.
Dont try to tell me what or how to look at anything.
Until you see what I seen or went thru what I went thru, you have no clue.

Amen Pete! So many of our fellow countrymen have short term memories too!!

I must agree with U both while only one Muslim in ten is a extremist, how do you tell the difference? Just like in Nam the people were friendly to your face but as soon as your back was turned it was a whole new story, so to be safe you had to treat every one of them as a potential enemy and be ready to kill them all, that is if you wanted to stay alive.
The primary difference here is that the non violent Muslims keep quiet to remain un-threatened by the violent ones, and the violent ones do not care who they kill as long as it is someone not of their sect. Until more of the "Peaceful Muslims" become active and loudly voice out against and ostracize the violent ones we must treat all that have not spoken out as a possible enemy and be ready to stop them with extreme prejudice.

Exactly the way I feel.

Mr Tats, I can judge who I want and how I want. I was there on 9/11. The silence from other muslimes is deafening.We are in a holy war, like it or not.

Silence!!! on 9/11 the news media carried stories of Muslims all over the world dancing in the streets rejoicing at our misfortune, Oh H E double L no they were not silent one bit...

That is correct, the silence I spoke of was the silence from the so called peace loving muslimes.
They also danced in the streets when nobama was elected.

Mr Tats, I can judge who I want and how I want. I was there on 9/11. The silence from other muslimes is deafening.
We are in a holy war, like it or not.
If you chose to turn the other cheek or look at things thru rose colored glasses thats your problem.
You are allowed your point of view and I am allowed mine.
Dont try to tell me what or how to look at anything.
Until you see what I seen or went thru what I went thru, you have no clue.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back