Redistributed my wealth!

KimberPB

In celebration of Obama's win (sarcasm!) I went out today at lunch and redistributed some of my wealth! I ordered two more stripped AR lowers. Just trying to do my part.

First one will be a 24" 6.5 grendel and the other I'll hang on to for a bit. I'd like to build a SBR 9mm AR out of that one. Maybe even suppressed.

I guess we must do our part. I bought two more stripped lowers at the last gun show. I'm looking at getting a 50 BMG upper. One with a side mount box mag. The other will probably be another shorty.

You did too

So did I. I went out and bought a bunch of 40 and 45 ammo and ordered another 500 round of 5.56 for the mp15t. Feels good to spread the wealth. :biggrin:

Way to join in the new direction of our nation and put your support behind the spread the wealth concept. You guys are so patriotic! :biggrin:

I guess we must do our part. I bought two more stripped lowers at the last gun show. I'm looking at getting a 50 BMG upper. One with a side mount box mag. The other will probably be another shorty.

A 50 BMG upper would be sweet! hmmm.... I do already have the press and dies for 50 BMG. Crap Red hat now I gotta change my order to three lowers!

A 50 BMG upper would be sweet! hmmm.... I do already have the press and dies for 50 BMG. Crap Red hat now I gotta change my order to three lowers!
lol...I'll let you know if I find any at a good price. I've found a few for around $1,500 but the one I want is between $1,899 to $2,000. Then there's ammo! I've been looking for a good deal at the guns shows but none so far.

Congrats Kimber. Very cool. I at least ordered 200 rounds of Prvi Partizan 223 ammo for my new AR.

If we are to distribute our wealth, it should indeed be to gun and ammo manufacturers (preferably American). Keep up the good work, KimberPB.

I joined in with the redistribution by purchasing:

2K .45ACP brass
4K .223 brass
4K .223 bullets

I plan to redistribute a bit myself. I am going to get in on the AR-15 bandwagon while I still can. Unfortunately, the rifle itself will wipe out most of my budget. Extra mags and bullets will have to creep in for a while. At least until the tax refund. Too bad Obama's tax cuts won't occur for a while.

who do we submit our redistribution request to?
I have a $1500 order of ammo on a wish list I really would like to get.
BTW.........on ammo to go they have posted that due to an "EXTREME INCREASE" in orders there will be delays, and I heard an interview with a gun store owner who said ordres for AK's had increased so fast he can not keep them in stock......:big_boss:

I joined in with the redistribution by purchasing:

2K .45ACP brass
4K .223 brass
4K .223 bullets

I have bins full of brass but will be making an order to pick up some 9mm, .45 ACP, .223 bullets, powder and primers within the next couple days. Till then its time to tumble resize and trim all my .223 brass.

lol...I'll let you know if I find any at a good price. I've found a few for around $1,500 but the one I want is between $1,899 to $2,000. Then there's ammo! I've been looking for a good deal at the guns shows but none so far.

Ya the .50 BMG is not cheap. I've seen it for as much as $6 a round. A buddy of mine has a heavy barrel 50 cal.and asked if I'd load for him. Using some military powder and new production afican 690gr FMJ bullets I got the price down to about $1.20 a round.

Let me know what you find and how you like it.

I have bins full of brass but will be making an order to pick up some 9mm, .45 ACP, .223 bullets, powder and primers within the next couple days. Till then its time to tumble resize and trim all my .223 brass.

The only thing I have not picked up is 9mm.

2K of the .223 is cleaned and ready to go, but I have to work on the other 2K

I am holding off on the primer and powder until the show at the end of the month in Orlando. I will be out of town for 2 weeks, and I hate having to pay the extra shipping fees.

The only thing I have not picked up is 9mm.

2K of the .223 is cleaned and ready to go, but I have to work on the other 2K

I am holding off on the primer and powder until the show at the end of the month in Orlando. I will be out of town for 2 weeks, and I hate having to pay the extra shipping fees.

Ya there is a guy here is Clearwater that carries reloading supplies. His prices are a little higher then online but usually still cheaper then paying shipping and haz mat. Sometime I'm able to get a few people to all go in on an order which makes it much cheaper.

I've wanted to get over to a show that spacecoast bullets will be at. I'd like to pick up some of their cast 9mm and .45 acp to try out for practice loads.

Ya there is a guy here is Clearwater that carries reloading supplies. His prices are a little higher then online but usually still cheaper then paying shipping and haz mat. Sometime I'm able to get a few people to all go in on an order which makes it much cheaper.

I've wanted to get over to a show that spacecoast bullets will be at. I'd like to pick up some of their cast 9mm and .45 acp to try out for practice loads.

That is exactly who I will be visiting at the Orlando Show on Nov. 30th.

That is exactly who I will be visiting at the Orlando Show on Nov. 30th.

I figured they'd probably be at that show. Unfortunately I'll be on my way back from Tenn. that day. I'll probably just end up picking up some powder and primers locally and ordering some bullets from them online.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back