Travon Martin is a martyr

Thanks to The Great Uniter we have reigning over us, we are now keeping score. Each non-black that is murdered by a black drives the wedge a little deeper. One of these days, a non-black will be properly prepared and kill one of these attackers in self defense, or respond with hate/anger and commit murder, Jesse and Al will whip "their people" into a frenzy, and the battle will be on. Our king and queen will rub their hands together with glee as he orders DHS to lock and load those new "defense rifles" with the millions of rounds of ammo they've been gobbling up.

President is forgetting most of the Military and Homeland security can't stand the man. All that ammo and guns might go with us. Military swears an oath to protect the constitution, Obama never read it.

Here is the difference. The "white culture" absolutely insists on punishing any white person that does what they did to James Byrd.
Reread what I wrote.

I didn't say "White culture". I said "WHITE NATIONALIST" "culture".

That's not Rush Limbaugh.

That's David Duke.

What we're starting to see is a slice of Black "culture" that's a funhouse mirror version of that imbecilic swill that you find on the "Stormfront" website and other places where the Down's Syndrome ultra-rightwing hangs out.

There isn't a dime's worth of difference between Louis Farrakhan and Tom Metzger, or between any retard selling "The Turner Diaries" at a gunshow and that moron who buys guns for ICE who just got put on paid leave.

Reread what I wrote.

I didn't say "White culture". I said "WHITE NATIONALIST" "culture".

That's not Rush Limbaugh.

That's David Duke.

What we're starting to see is a slice of Black "culture" that's a funhouse mirror version of that imbecilic swill that you find on the "Stormfront" website and other places where the Down's Syndrome ultra-rightwing hangs out.

There isn't a dime's worth of difference between Louis Farrakhan and Tom Metzger, or between any retard selling "The Turner Diaries" at a gunshow and that moron who buys guns for ICE who just got put on paid leave.

What you got is a black president stoking the fires of racial division. He is an expert. The problem I see is that 95% of white culture has no problem punishing a person of any color for crimes committed against a person of any color. In the "black culture" with the support of the countries first black president...only about 10% of the black folks have that same sense of justice. My question is...when the hell are we going to be even?

In the "black culture" with the support of the countries first black president...only about 10% of the black folks have that same sense of justice.
You might be right, but I'd bet that you don't have enough contact with Black people to know one way or the other.

we need to respond to this kind of BS every time these aholes say it.
TRAYVON MARTIN WAS A COMMON THUG, a product of a dysfunctional family that let the ghetto streets rear him. he lived a thugs life and died a thugs death.

This is exactlly why I believe that there will not be a civil trial. The judge ruled that Martin's criminal record could not be used in the criminal trial but it would be admitted in a civil. I believe that it would show that Martin was nothing but a punk thug and his supporters don't want that.

You might be right, but I'd bet that you don't have enough contact with Black people to know one way or the other.
Does the "silent majority," regardless of what group the term is applied to, really count for much - until they become vocal and demonstrative?

Several years ago in Washington DC a young professional white girl was raped and severely beaten. A young black kid was arrested and went to trial. The evidence was overwhelming but one juror, an elderly black woman would not vote to convict. Her statement as for her reasoning was that young black males are getting a raw deal and she would not be part of a group to send another young black male to prison. What bout OJ Simpson? If you seriously believe he was innocent then read no further and don't bother commenting. The only evidence they did not have against OJ was a video tape of him slicing up his ex wife and Ron Brown. A 95 percent black jury acquitted him in 45 minutes. The trial took almost 3 month. Even zimmermans jury was out for 2 days. The Black community was in near excited happy hysteria when the verdict was announced. They were dancing in the streets. A black guy got to slice up 2 white people and get away with it! My question is...when will we be even?

Several years ago in Washington DC a young professional white girl was raped and severely beaten. A young black kid was arrested and went to trial. The evidence was overwhelming but one juror, an elderly black woman would not vote to convict. Her statement as for her reasoning was that young black males are getting a raw deal and she would not be part of a group to send another young black male to prison. What bout OJ Simpson? If you seriously believe he was innocent then read no further and don't bother commenting. The only evidence they did not have against OJ was a video tape of him slicing up his ex wife and Ron Brown. A 95 percent black jury acquitted him in 45 minutes. The trial took almost 3 month. Even zimmermans jury was out for 2 days. The Black community was in near excited happy hysteria when the verdict was announced. They were dancing in the streets. A black guy got to slice up 2 white people and get away with it! My question is...when will we be even?
NONE of that addressed what I said in any way.

What it tells me is that I was right in my assessment.

You deal in caricatures and stereotypes... not at all unlike Louis Farrakhan and David Duke.

According to the spinmeisters, he represented a inner-city African-American culture that white folks are completely incapable of understanding and appreciating. This was best illustrated in the Piers Morgan interview with TM's girlfriend, who said that Zimmerman was to blame because, "...They don't understand, they understand -- he was just bashed or he was killed. When somebody bashes like blood people, trust me, the area I live, that's not bashing. That's just called whoop ass. You do that (INAUDIBLE). That's what it is." When Morgan asked her about TM looking like a thug in the pictures he posed of himself, she was quick to correct him: "...They need to know a definition of a thug, to be judging a person -- well, a teenager, mind you a teenager, could post anything, even I post anything to just brag. Just to brag.

MORGAN: You mean the stuff on social media?

JEANTEL: Yes. MORGAN: The Facebook and so on.

JEANTEL: That's just brag, it's not true."

So a teenager posting these things isn't a thug, he's just bragging.

See how little we understand? Zimmerman was just supposed to take his whoopa** and understand that TM didn't really want to kill him, well, according to his girlfriend, maybe someone giving a whoopa** DOES want to kill you, but you have to be from the culture to really know what their intentions are, because sometimes a whoopa** is just to teach you a lesson, but other times when you "like blood people" they really ARE trying to kill you. Did you get that? And he really wasn't a thug, showing pictures of himself with guns and other stuff, he was just bragging.

In case somebody thinks I'm deliberately screwing up what she said to make her look like an idiot, here is a link to the transcript: CNN.com - Transcripts

He died a martyr to the gangsta culture

Link Removed

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

NONE of that addressed what I said in any way.

What it tells me is that I was right in my assessment.

You deal in caricatures and stereotypes... not at all unlike Louis Farrakhan and David Duke.

I told you not to answer didn't I. Now when will we be even?

Link Removed
Jenteal is the buffoonish face of the Down's Syndrome Black left.

Back when Howard Stern was on broadcast radio, he used to periodically have a Klansman on who reliably (and cluelessly) made a jackass of himself. He and Jenteal are perfect bookends for the essential stupidity of racism.

we need to respond to this kind of BS every time these aholes say it.
TRAYVON MARTIN WAS A COMMON THUG, a product of a dysfunctional family that let the ghetto streets rear him. he lived a thugs life and died a thugs death.

^^^What he said^^^ Right On!!

Link Removed

OJ beat the rap because the LAPD screwed up the investigation, and his attorneys raised enough reasonable doubt because of that. If Joe Friday had been running the investigation a la Dragnet, OJ would be waiting for a gurney ride.

Link Removed

OJ beat the rap because the LAPD screwed up the investigation, and his attorneys raised enough reasonable doubt because of that. If Joe Friday had been running the investigation a la Dragnet, OJ would be waiting for a gurney ride.

I am not sure which trial you were watching but the one I watched have OJ's blood, Ron Goldmans blood, and Nicole's blood all mixed together. Not only at the murder scene, but in the Bronco and at OJ's house. OJ practically confessed the murder to one of his friends which was testified to. OJ had a history of beating the crap out of Nicole. OJ's Bronco was seen at the murder scene. How did the cops botch all of the evidence. You need to face absolute facts...OJ's jury was 95% black. They came back in less than an hour and cut the killer loose. The verdict had nothing...absolutely nothing to do with a lack of evidence, botched investigation, or police corruption, but everything to do with race...everything. You wanna continue to believe otherwise go right ahead but do not waste your breath anymore trying to convince me it was about a "botched investigation"...that is laughable and naive.

You still haven't addressed what I said.

It seems to me that you have no more interest in the real world and solutions to its problems than Al Sharpton.

You will not come up with real world solutions until you are smart enough to understand that most black people want payback...just read the goddamned news for awhile instead of hanging around internet forums. These forums will keep you stupid if that is the only way you get your news. The rev al and his buddy use stuff like travon martin to fuel race hate. They are pro's and they haven't gotten even yet. Will you simply ask them when they will be even. Please...when are we going to be even. How many more young white babies will black teens have to shoot in the face and kill in front of the babies mothers before we are even. It has to be a numbers game because most black folk and many white folk still have their collective heads up there asses and want to pretend that blacks are not racists...most of them are.

Dont know about you all.. but damn last night I had a hunger for some skittles!.. totally went and bought some and they are good.. though dunno about the new green apple flavor o_O

As far as rest.. well.. I Don't think there is a race issue.. the problems we face has nothing to do with race/color/creed/nationality/etc.. Its a combination of things, breakdown of family values / parents being "responsible" for their kids / failure of education (combined with parental neglect as its a parents job to insure kids are learning properly / good values) / and finally.. the total and complete corruption of the world with shitty news stories that are spun to get the most "OMFG WTF JUST HAPPENED".. gone are the "happy" stories that balance out the negative crap..

I am not sure which trial you were watching but the one I watched have OJ's blood, Ron Goldmans blood, and Nicole's blood all mixed together. Not only at the murder scene, but in the Bronco and at OJ's house. OJ practically confessed the murder to one of his friends which was testified to. OJ had a history of beating the crap out of Nicole. OJ's Bronco was seen at the murder scene. How did the cops botch all of the evidence. You need to face absolute facts...OJ's jury was 95% black. They came back in less than an hour and cut the killer loose. The verdict had nothing...absolutely nothing to do with a lack of evidence, botched investigation, or police corruption, but everything to do with race...everything. You wanna continue to believe otherwise go right ahead but do not waste your breath anymore trying to convince me it was about a "botched investigation"...that is laughable and naive.
In the trial I watched, Marcia Clark and the prosecution made asses of themselves by botching an open and shut case.

Clark later confirmed this by attacking the very concept of jury trials, in a pathetic attempt to absolve herself from culpability for her own pathetic ineptitude as a prosecutor.

You will not come up with real world solutions until you are smart enough to understand that most black people want payback...
I'm smart enough to understand that those who purport to know the OPINIONS of an entire race of people are no smarter than Rachael Jenteal... and that's barely smart enough to remember to breathe.

When you get your "information" from the Stormfront website, you deserve the consequences of your own self-inflicted ignorance...

You will not come up with real world solutions until you are smart enough to understand that most black people want payback...just read the goddamned news for awhile instead of hanging around internet forums. These forums will keep you stupid if that is the only way you get your news. The rev al and his buddy use stuff like travon martin to fuel race hate. They are pro's and they haven't gotten even yet. Will you simply ask them when they will be even. Please...when are we going to be even. How many more young white babies will black teens have to shoot in the face and kill in front of the babies mothers before we are even. It has to be a numbers game because most black folk and many white folk still have their collective heads up there asses and want to pretend that blacks are not racists...most of them are.

I gotta say Jim, that it seems the only reason you're being argumentative with Deanimator is because he disclosed that he is black. He has not said a word that would indicate he's out for "payback" from you or anybody else. He basically agrees with the majority on this site concerning the Zimmerman/Martin case and the Simpson case, he just doesn't agree in the Simpson case that it was the "95%" black jury that got it "wrong," it was the bumbling cops and prosecution that blew it for themselves. I happen to agree.

And I've seen you mention that "95%" black jury more than once. Tell me, how does a jury of 12 individuals calculate out to "95% black?" Fact is, 9 of those 12 individuals were black (that's 75% if you're keeping score), one was Hispanic (8.33%), and two were white (16.67%), and in a capital murder case, a verdict requires a unanimous vote. So what were the two white jurors trying to get "payback" for by voting to acquit Simpson?

Throwing inflated figures around that don't prove the validity of your assertions even if they were accurate isn't helping you make your argument. You're coming across as an angry white guy. Why don't you accept agreement when and where you find it, irregardless of the race of the person who is mostly agreeing with you?

Blues

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back