I Plan On Buying 2 More Guns

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
I am planning on buying 2 more guns with the world being what it is.

1. Beretta 92FS (m-9):crazy_pilot:

2. AR-15A2 (HBAR with chrome lined bore):crazy_pilot:

I will be buying at least one more AR15 lower very soon. I'd like to build a 20" heavy stainless barrel 6.5 grendel and a 9mm SBR with a suppressor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already know what I'm going to buy, a STAG ARMS AR.......on my way home tonight (been waiting since last Saturday).
I've been stocking on ammo since the begining of summer. My Wife laugh's at me saying, people stock up on food etc . and you stock up on ammo. I tell Her, you never know but SOMEDAY......................

I luv my Beretta 92 SB Compact. I've shot it for years and it has never, ever jammed on me. It's my CC of choice, my 1911 .45 is my backup. I recently bought a used AMT 380 9 MM KURZ and it needs some major cleaning before I even take it to the range.

92FS: Specs from the Beretta website: CALIBER 9MM ACTION DOUBLE AND SINGLE OVERALL LENGTH 8.5" OVERALL HEIGHT 5.4" BARREL LENGTH 4.9" SIGHT RADIUS 6.1" GRIP WIDTH 1.3" WEIGHT UNLOADED 34.4 OZ. MAGAZINE CAPACITY 10 AND 15 ROUNDS; $625.00; not available for online purchase according to the Beretta website.

My 92SB Compact: 4.29 barrel length, 1/2 inch difference. Weight: 31.21, a little more than 3 oz dif. My clip holds 13.

Since it's been such a long time and I haven't kept up with gun sales much, I wonder if they still make the SB series, or if they just don't offer it in the online catalog? I will surf and search for that answer. If I had the money to purchase another I'd probably sport for an FS or at least another Beretta. I paid a little less than $400 for my SB, out of the box, a score or so ago. I saw one for sale online recently @ $599.00. It's good to see the gain in equity over the years.:yes4:

BTW, my AR15 is also fun to shoot.

Last edited:
I'm sure festus just didn't want to excessive post on that threat. So he started a new one! lol couldn't resist.

I will be buying at least one more AR15 lower very soon. I'd like to build a 20" heavy stainless barrel 6.5 grendel and a 9mm SBR with a suppressor.

lol funny:) I'm not sure if I will be buying any new firearms soon.. but I plan on going on a buying spree on high cap mags and piles of ammo.

Not to go wayyyy off the subject (or am I?), but I did it! Bought My new STAG ARMS AR last night plus 3 xtra mag's and 4 boxes of .223 ammo. My son was staring as I was laying $100 dollar bills on the counter :happy:. "Man, that thing looks sick!", he said. No, I did not buy a second weapon. Don't know what the second weapon would be answering your question. But I know now what the first one was!
I'll have too add it in My gallery photo's maybe this weekend. Can't wait to shoot this bad black weapon..........I'm a happy camper. :yes4:

Not to go wayyyy off the subject (or am I?), but I did it! Bought My new STAG ARMS AR last night plus 3 xtra mag's and 4 boxes of .223 ammo. My son was staring as I was laying $100 dollar bills on the counter :happy:. "Man, that thing looks sick!", he said. No, I did not buy a second weapon. Don't know what the second weapon would be answering your question. But I know now what the first one was!
I'll have too add it in My gallery photo's maybe this weekend. Can't wait to shoot this bad black weapon..........I'm a happy camper. :yes4:

CONGRATS on the new purchase. I hope to be buying something similar next year sometime (if the budget allows it). Please post some pics when you can, I would love to see it. Have fun shootin!

I have a number of things I really want to get before Obama is President and signs the next assault weapons ban. At the top of my list is another good battle rifle. I really like the Sig but boy are they expensive. Guess I better start putting money back. So many guns so little time.

I have a number of things I really want to get before Obama is President and signs the next assault weapons ban. At the top of my list is another good battle rifle. I really like the Sig but boy are they expensive. Guess I better start putting money back. So many guns so little time.

I agree. My want list is very large. I am restricted by lack of funds and Mass restricting what I can own

Congrats Sambo! Enjoy the rifle and don't forget to join the ar15 group.

Thank you KimberPB and capo2186. Yes, I will join the AR group eventually. Oh, and capo......if you want, you're more than welcome to leave your nice weapon/s with me. No crazy restrictions here in NH (hint,hint,hint...:secret:)Don't you worry, I'll take good care of them..............:sarcastic::lol:

Thank you KimberPB and capo2186. Yes, I will join the AR group eventually. Oh, and capo......if you want, you're more than welcome to leave your nice weapon/s with me. No crazy restrictions here in NH (hint,hint,hint...:secret:)Don't you worry, I'll take good care of them..............:sarcastic::lol:

HAHA I will think about it! lol

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back