Judge tosses lawsuit challenging Obama citizenship

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Looks like the WRONG judge got this case. It has merit and should be allowed its day in court. There can be no justice when assumptions are made. Only cold hard facts will stand the test of time!

My Way News - Judge tosses lawsuit challenging Obama citizenship
Judge tosses lawsuit challenging Obama citizenship
Email this Story

Oct 25, 3:37 PM (ET)

PHILADELPHIA (AP) - A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit challenging Barack Obama's qualifications to be president.

U.S. District Judge R. Barclay Surrick on Friday night rejected the suit by attorney Philip J. Berg, who alleged that Obama was not a U.S. citizen and therefore ineligible for the presidency. Berg claimed that Obama is either a citizen of his father's native Kenya or became a citizen of Indonesia after he moved there as a boy.

Obama was born in Hawaii to an American mother and a Kenyan father. His parents divorced and his mother married an Indonesian man.

Internet-fueled conspiracy theories question whether Obama is a "natural-born citizen" as required by the Constitution for a presidential candidate and whether he lost his citizenship while living abroad.

Surrick ruled that Berg lacked standing to bring the case, saying any harm from an allegedly ineligible candidate was "too vague and its effects too attenuated to confer standing on any and all voters."

Last edited:
Berg did state that he planned on appealing all the way to the supreme court if necessary. Not sure what he'll do from here.

gf

Why is it so hard for many on this board to accept that Obama is, in fact, an American citizen, a Christian, and not the antichrist?

Why is it so hard for many on this board to accept that Obama is, in fact, an American citizen, a Christian, and not the antichrist?

I've personally talked to two private investigators that traveled to Kenya after being hired by HILLARY to dig up dirt on Obama for the primary election. They both told me similar stories (hired at different times and were both from different agencies. They're both independent of each other and assured me that they have never communicated with each other.) of how they found Obama's grandmother (father's mother) who told them how proud she was of her grandson who will soon be President of the U.S. She talked about how she knew that her grandson was special from the day she held him in her arms the day he was born in KENYA. She claims to have been in the delivery room in KENYA.

Another reason I believe that Obama wasn't born here in PRHI is due to my checking with my various sources here on the island. He was most likely born in one of these hospitals: Kapiolani Medical Center, Queen's Medical Center, Kuakini Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente Hospital, or St. Francis Liliha Hospital. I checked with all of them, and none of them have any record of a baby being born under the mother or father's name on or around the date in question (went two months in both directions). Just to be sure, I did some further checking with the following hospitals: Castle Medical Center, Kahuku Hospital, Wahiawa General Hospital, and St. Francis West Medical Center. The only hospitals I didn't check with were Maluhia Hospital (skilled nursing facility, doubt they deliver babies), Leahi Hospital (State run, mainly for folks who have communicable diseases like Tuberculosis, etc. Highly doubt they deliver babies.) and Tripler Army Medical Center (since mother and father weren't in the U.S. military, highly unlikely he was born there.)

If the hospitals don't have a record of the mother being admitted, much less giving birth, my "Spidey Senses" tell me there's two possibilities.

1) He was born someplace other than a hospital. Highly unlikely considering that the sister talked about him being born in a hospital. I understand that the 1/2 sister is younger. Don't know about you guys but if ANY of my relatives were born outside of a hospital, my family would have been talking about it.

2)He was born in KENYA.

Experience has shown me that the simple and most logical answer is usually the correct one. It would be nice if he could reveal who the attending physician was when he was born. Maybe one of the nurses or possibly even the doctor is still alive. With this controversy, I'm surprised that NONE OF THEM have spoken up. Couldn't be that the entire hospital staff at the time have passed on. Back when he was born, it was very RARE to have an interracial baby. I'm sure that it would have stuck out in someone's mind, and would dawn on the Obama campaign to find that person to clear this up. How better to put the issue to rest than to have "Dan the Doctor" or "Nancy the Nurse" come forward and attest to the fact that he/she was in the delivery room when Mr. Obama was born, and they're proud to see him running for President.

JMHO, but I'm convinced that he was born in Kenya. If he wasn't, then where's the proof? :confused:

gf

And you know for a fact that he is a Christian because??? Just because he attend a lunatics church for years does not make he or the lunatic preacher a Christian.

I've personally talked to two private investigators that traveled to Kenya after being hired by HILLARY to dig up dirt on Obama for the primary election. They both told me similar stories (hired at different times and were both from different agencies. They're both independent of each other and assured me that they have never communicated with each other.) of how they found Obama's grandmother (father's mother) who told them how proud she was of her grandson who will soon be President of the U.S. She talked about how she knew that her grandson was special from the day she held him in her arms the day he was born in KENYA. She claims to have been in the delivery room in KENYA.

Another reason I believe that Obama wasn't born here in PRHI is due to my checking with my various sources here on the island. He was most likely born in one of these hospitals: Kapiolani Medical Center, Queen's Medical Center, Kuakini Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente Hospital, or St. Francis Liliha Hospital. I checked with all of them, and none of them have any record of a baby being born under the mother or father's name on or around the date in question (went two months in both directions). Just to be sure, I did some further checking with the following hospitals: Castle Medical Center, Kahuku Hospital, Wahiawa General Hospital, and St. Francis West Medical Center. The only hospitals I didn't check with were Maluhia Hospital (skilled nursing facility, doubt they deliver babies), Leahi Hospital (State run, mainly for folks who have communicable diseases like Tuberculosis, etc. Highly doubt they deliver babies.) and Tripler Army Medical Center (since mother and father weren't in the U.S. military, highly unlikely he was born there.)

If the hospitals don't have a record of the mother being admitted, much less giving birth, my "Spidey Senses" tell me there's two possibilities.

1) He was born someplace other than a hospital. Highly unlikely considering that the sister talked about him being born in a hospital. I understand that the 1/2 sister is younger. Don't know about you guys but if ANY of my relatives were born outside of a hospital, my family would have been talking about it.

2)He was born in KENYA.

Experience has shown me that the simple and most logical answer is usually the correct one. It would be nice if he could reveal who the attending physician was when he was born. Maybe one of the nurses or possibly even the doctor is still alive. With this controversy, I'm surprised that NONE OF THEM have spoken up. Couldn't be that the entire hospital staff at the time have passed on. Back when he was born, it was very RARE to have an interracial baby. I'm sure that it would have stuck out in someone's mind, and would dawn on the Obama campaign to find that person to clear this up. How better to put the issue to rest than to have "Dan the Doctor" or "Nancy the Nurse" come forward and attest to the fact that he/she was in the delivery room when Mr. Obama was born, and they're proud to see him running for President.

JMHO, but I'm convinced that he was born in Kenya. If he wasn't, then where's the proof? :confused:

gf

And we all know that he would not lie to us.

He may not be the antichrist

But that does not prevent him from being Satan's lil' helper.

Let's take back our government one vote at a time.:mad:

2)He was born in KENYA.

gf

Let me get this straight. We won't take his word for it that he was born in Hawaii, but we'll take some senile old lady's word for it that he was born outside the United States? Obviously I wasn't there for his birth so I'm not 100% sure, but given the choice between believing Obama and believing his grandmother, I'd believe him.

Let me get this straight. We won't take his word for it that he was born in Hawaii, but we'll take some senile old lady's word for it that he was born outside the United States? Obviously I wasn't there for his birth so I'm not 100% sure, but given the choice between believing Obama and believing his grandmother, I'd believe him.

The lady is far from senile. Age does not necessarily mean someone will become "senile". There are many people well into their 80s' that still function and have no signs of being "senile" or "dementia".

Look at the evidence. NO records of any birth fitting his description in area hospitals. NO record of anyone coming forward to say "Yeah, I remember that birth. I was working in the delivery room at the time." (Back in the 60s', it would be very rare to see a black man and white woman together here in PRHI. A name like "Obama" would definitely stick out in someone's mind. It's not a very common name to be seen here in PRHI, even today.)

All previous Presidential candidates provided any and all information requested surrounding the circumstances of their birth. Why should Mr. Obama be any different? C'mon now, even "Slick Willy" provided the documents when they were requested.

The real "Change" he's talking about is the first Non-American Citizen being elected to the office of President. It's a horrible mess that will have to be sorted out by SCOTUS. I think that's the "crisis" that Biden and Powell are talking about.

If you thought a "hanging chad" was bad, this will be much WORSE! :eek: :eek:

gf

Given the choice of believing just about anyone or Obama I would take anyone. Obama would lie if the truth sounded better. Is he lieing this time or not I do not know but there is no doubt in my mind that he is not above saying anything or doing anything to further his cause.

If it is not an issue...

then produce the documents as requested and we will shut up and go away from this topic

then produce the documents as requested and we will shut up and go away from this topic

there ya go.........just produce the damn birth certificate...why wont he and put an end to it BEFORE the election?

there ya go.........just produce the damn birth certificate...why wont he and put an end to it BEFORE the election?

Couple of possibilities:

1) Can't produce something that doesn't exist.
2) He thinks the U.S. Constitution does't apply to him, and he'll be the exception. Hence the "change" he's been talking about.

gf

Given the choice of believing just about anyone or Obama I would take anyone. Obama would lie if the truth sounded better. Is he lieing this time or not I do not know but there is no doubt in my mind that he is not above saying anything or doing anything to further his cause.

This behavior would describe just about any politician, not just Obama. I agree with you guys, though; he should just produce the documents and stop stalling.

I just had a thought. If his citizenship (I'm not saying if it is or is not true, just acknowledging the fact) is in question, then what about his age and date of birth. I mean if we've been made to believe that he's an American citizen based on what he says, then have we also been led to believe that he's 47 just because he says so?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back